User Reviews for Tylenol Extra Strength

Sciatica 1.0
Summary of Tylenol Extra Strength reviews 5.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Tylenol Extra Strength

Lawgal February 6, 2019

For Pain: “I had my rotator cuff repaired and I was sent home with a block in my arm that did not even last 24 hours. Also I was sent home with a liquid bulb of pain medicine around my neck with the tubing inserted into my shoulder. In less than 24 hours the tubing leaked twice and finally just fell out. I had one pain medicine prescription. I had to half each one into 4. It was terrible pain and the doctors advised me to take extra strength Tylenol. It does noting for me. I don’t understand why there’s a push to take Tylenol. I’m certain Tylenol would work for me if I exceeded the recommended does. Thus, why so many people have liver damage. Tylenol and extra strength Tylenol is like taking nothing. I even tried going without it and then taking Tylenol. No difference!!! Nothing!!”

Brookie Kooky August 22, 2016

For Pain: “I started taking Tylenol Extra Strength for pain after a deep puncture wound requiring skin glue. It's powerful stuff, so I never took more than 1,000 milligrams (2 pills) at a time. The max daily dose is 4,000 milligrams, but I never need(ed) that much; about half of that does the trick for me. I haven't had any negative side effects, but I worry I may become dependent on it if I don't taper off soon. I've read what it can do to a person's liver...”

skb1020 · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 10, 2015

For Sciatica: “I have found very little relief from this otc medication.”