User Reviews for Tylenol Extra Strength

Tylenol Extra Strength has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 25% of those users who reviewed Tylenol Extra Strength reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Pain
5.5
Sciatica
3.5
Summary of Tylenol Extra Strength reviews 4.5 5 reviews

Bri2130 · Taken for less than 1 month November 18, 2020

For Pain: “This is called "extra strength" but it does NOTHING? Every six hours because it's a big, bad painkiller. I can't take anything but Tylenol right now and that's really, really sad. I may as well not take anything and suffer through.”

Sunny November 1, 2020

For Sciatica: “Tylenol and Tylenol extra strength didn’t help my sciatica pain Tried Advil which helped the pain but made me feel flu symptoms”

Lawgal February 6, 2019

For Pain: “I had my rotator cuff repaired and I was sent home with a block in my arm that did not even last 24 hours. Also I was sent home with a liquid bulb of pain medicine around my neck with the tubing inserted into my shoulder. In less than 24 hours the tubing leaked twice and finally just fell out. I had one pain medicine prescription. I had to half each one into 4. It was terrible pain and the doctors advised me to take extra strength Tylenol. It does noting for me. I don’t understand why there’s a push to take Tylenol. I’m certain Tylenol would work for me if I exceeded the recommended does. Thus, why so many people have liver damage. Tylenol and extra strength Tylenol is like taking nothing. I even tried going without it and then taking Tylenol. No difference!!! Nothing!!”