User Reviews for Xartemis XR

Learn more about Xartemis XR.

Chronic Pain 3 reviews 111 medications

8.3
Pain 1 reviews 1094 medications

Summary of Xartemis XR reviews 4 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Xartemis XR

For Chronic Pain "This medication was given to me for fibromyalgia and severe lower back pain. 2 pills every 12 hrs. A wonderful medication. Lasts 12 hours and doesn't give you highs and lows. It's very smooth. Wonderful for nights because most of the 4 hours meds did not last thru the night and I would wake up. I love this medication and recommend it to all pain sufferers. I would like them to take out the 325 tynenol."

Fu-Fu (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2015

For Pain "I have recurrent back pain, and I'm currently experiencing an acute episode of back pain and sciatica. I was referred to a pain management doctor, who switched me from 40 mg Percocet per day to 30 mg Xartemis XR per day in the hopes that I could sleep through the night and wake up without extreme pain. After a week, I had to see him again because the medication is supposed to last 12 hours, but it starts to wear off after about 6 hours, and it doesn't relieve the pain well even when it is in effect. He gave me a prescription for 10 mg Percocet to take twice a day as breakthrough medication, so now I'm taking a higher daily dose with less effective relief. I'm asking about other options at my next appointment."

Liz R (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Began taking this after crushing my foot in a rollover car accident. My injury is long term, requiring multiple surgeries and lots of metal to put me back together again. This injury has been painful day and night, non-stop for months-I nearly reached a breaking point when my foot became infected. The pain was unbearable. This happened right around the time Xartemis came out. My doctor switched me from regular Percocet to Xartemis and I finally got relief! Plus only taking 4 pills a day simplified things a lot. I was skeptical but I am very pleased with it overall. As with any opiate I'm concerned for the long term but my circumstances require it right now."

Tonya120 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 2, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Today was my first dose about noon, then second dose about 5:30pm. I have to confess I was a bit nervous about taking this med, I get panic attacks when taking a new meds especially because I could not find any patient reviews anywhere on the internet, guess I am the first. Also the large size and bright blue color did intimidate me. I have chronic pain from fibromyalgia, herniated disks in neck and back and now battling kidney stones. So far I have had no pain today and also have more energy than I have had in the last 6 months. Before I was on Percocet 10mg and Mscontin 15mg but had to change PM doc and she took my meds away and gave me Xartemis instead. If the rest of my days go as this one I think I will stay on this medication."

Dean1962 April 17, 2014