User Reviews for Percocet 5 / 325

Learn more about Percocet 5/325.

Pain 28 reviews 1101 medications

8.2
Chronic Pain 13 reviews 108 medications

7.2
Summary of Percocet 5/325 reviews 41 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Percocet 5/325

For Pain "I have a primary brain tumor that has spanned the midline (Glioblastoma multiforme GBM4). My prognoses is I have just 6 months to live. I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 while in the hospital to recover from brain surgery about 1 month ago. I take (4) pills per day (2) at a time. Can I become addicted?"

optivity (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I used this for post operative pain. It controlled pain to the point that was comfortable but not completely pain free. I was taking 2 tabs every 4 hours as needed. My only side effect has been ears roaring, not ringing, full ROAR waving up and down. It is a bit unnerving but better then the pain."

buzyj (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I had ankle surgery, Doctor wanted to give me 10 mg Percocets, but I asked for 5 mg instead. I had wisdom teeth removed before, was given the 10 mg and they didn't make me feel right. The 5 mg worked wonders. I still felt pain, but I didn't care about the pain, and I was still alert enough to get my child ready for school in the morning, but it did make me a little tired. Pills work different for everyone. If you take pills often, then lower dosages might not work for you. I refuse to take any medication, even aspirin, unless it's a dire situation. I try to keep my body as pure as possible so I do not become dependent. This is why the low dosage works so well for me."

JennyPenny1 August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "The longer I take it the less effective it is. It actually makes me feel alert and nervous rather then sleepy and calm. Since the pain is still there I want to take a larger dose, especially at bed time. If I don't fall asleep right away, I began to feel anxious and wide awake. "

Dannyboy2331 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Side effect that is not listed. *Difficulty climaxing when engage in sexual intercourse."

Lissette P July 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "My Doctor changed my medicine from hydcodone to this. Does not alleviate my pain. Makes me feel lightheaded a little for an hour. Cannot sleep, or get any relief from the pain. This medicine is supposed to be stronger then hydrocodone. I suspect there is very little oxycodone in these tablets, not 5 mg as stated. My daughter, who has access to a spectroanalyzer in her lab, is going to compare this medicine with similar brand. As for myself I can tell you, this is either one of those taper drugs, or just plain junk."

Rubberbullet (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I have lower back pain due to stenosis/arthritis. Also, I have a birth defect in which c4 / 5 are fused. Arthritis (severe), in my left hip/knee. Toss in fibromyalgia, and the pain is almost intolerable. Before taking this med, my life had been confined to either sitting or lying down. Grocery shopping was out of the question, without the use of the motorized shopping carts. It was so bad, that I just thought, "Why am I still living, this is no life at all." After a few different pain meds, that failed to work, my doctor prescribed this med and it has been a wonder drug for me! Now, I can walk through stores PUSHING a cart! My Pain level has gone from 8, down to 2 or 3 using this. Please, keep it available to the people with severe pain!"

wishedtowalkagain (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis, it took about two years for the full debilitating affect to kick in. Eventually I was in constant pain and could barely walk. I had a lumbar laminectomy which did not work to relieve the pain. After complaining to my Doctor, he finally prescribed Pecocets. They were nothing short of a miracle in terms of pain relief with minor side effects"

responsible June 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Taking for tooth abscesses , on 2 days now . Zero relief ,no effect whatsoever. Not even a little."

anonymouschic September 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I have been going too a pain clinic for 6 years was on norco 5/325 helped for a while till my body got use to it so dr switched me too perocet/oxycodone 5/325 been on It for 3 months as for pain been helping really good atleast for me and right now on scale one through ten it bring my pain from a 8 down too a 4 or 5 depends how bad I'm hurting ( have buldging L4&L5 disc in back and si joint problem alone with athritis and muscle spazams) that gets so bad that I can't stand for long periods or sit long nor can i lift a lot hevy stuff including my kids without hurting but since I been on this my pain ant pain free bits it's manigable so I would highly recomend it but if you have to take it make sure you eat first will make you feel nauseated"

Chass2016 July 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "This is the only narcotic for pain that does not cause nausea for me. It does make me lightheaded after 20 minutes of taking, and for a few hours after. There is no way I could drive the first 3-4 hours after taking this. I'm currently taking this short term for a pinched nerve."

Tam70 June 14, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I have had back pain for many years and percocet has helped but has grown weeker over the years. I've asked for a higher dose but no. The Dr are afraid of treating their patients according due to being put under the radar.. But I say! If you're treating the symptoms and the patient why do you have to worry?"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Am prescribed this for chronic pain 5/325... 3 a day for back and hip pain, it doesn't help at all....Drs that write THIS DOSAGE...should have to only take this amount if they have or ever get "CHRONIC PAIN""

Sunshine6 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 19, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "felt no relief at all . I took this with a muscle relaxant."

bbuggzy (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Before surgery stayed in bed(neck) took two pills when I got home,what a relief!I can at lease walk around now I would recommend this to anyone in pain.DEA please stop making this pill so hard to get when people like myself really need them."

streetse (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Zero relief from back pain. But it provides a lot of relief for kidney stones, post surgery pain, bone fracture pain. But lower back pain (non kidney stone pain), nothing."

Darnell123 November 26, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Works fairly well when taken around the clock 4 times a day. I take it to treat chronic pain caused by multiple bone spurs in my neck causing nerve compression and severe pain in my shoulder/arm/neck."

bonespurs (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day."

gimp September 9, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does. "

Jonathan4532 July 26, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days."

Paris14 March 20, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My surgeon prescribed Percocet 5/325 after my total Right knee replacement. I've had no problems and complete relief of pain. HIGHLY recommend."

Double D February 21, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer."

Keoute January 15, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Had my tonsil (left) out on Wednesday. This is the only medicine that has worked I have been in spook much pain"

rekke November 9, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I take this for fibromyalgia as well as endometriosis. It doesn't make me nauseous and it helps me through the day."

as9402 (taken for less than 1 month) November 9, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Dr gave these to me for my gallstones until I could have surgery. I kept having attacks every couple days. Took 2 and it saved the day! I had a baby 3 months ago so being able to take something, stay active, and alert was important to me. I'm supposed to be on similar meds for my other conditions but I am not one for medications as they either work really well or not at all."

GallstonesRANightmare (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2013