User Reviews for Percocet 5 / 325

Learn more about Percocet 5/325.

Pain 23 reviews 1090 medications

8.3
Chronic Pain 9 reviews 111 medications

7.3
Summary of Percocet 5/325 reviews 32 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Percocet 5/325

For Chronic Pain "I have been going too a pain clinic for 6 years was on norco 5/325 helped for a while till my body got use to it so dr switched me too perocet/oxycodone 5/325 been on It for 3 months as for pain been helping really good atleast for me and right now on scale one through ten it bring my pain from a 8 down too a 4 or 5 depends how bad I'm hurting ( have buldging L4&L5 disc in back and si joint problem alone with athritis and muscle spazams) that gets so bad that I can't stand for long periods or sit long nor can i lift a lot hevy stuff including my kids without hurting but since I been on this my pain ant pain free bits it's manigable so I would highly recomend it but if you have to take it make sure you eat first will make you feel nauseated"

Chass2016 July 11, 2016

For Pain "This is the only narcotic for pain that does not cause nausea for me. It does make me lightheaded after 20 minutes of taking, and for a few hours after. There is no way I could drive the first 3-4 hours after taking this. I'm currently taking this short term for a pinched nerve."

Tam70 June 14, 2016

For Chronic Pain "I have had back pain for many years and percocet has helped but has grown weeker over the years. I've asked for a higher dose but no. The Dr are afraid of treating their patients according due to being put under the radar.. But I say! If you're treating the symptoms and the patient why do you have to worry?"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 11, 2016

For Chronic Pain "Am prescribed this for chronic pain 5/325... 3 a day for back and hip pain, it doesn't help at all....Drs that write THIS DOSAGE...should have to only take this amount if they have or ever get "CHRONIC PAIN""

Sunshine6 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 19, 2016

For Chronic Pain "felt no relief at all . I took this with a muscle relaxant."

bbuggzy (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2016

For Chronic Pain "Before surgery stayed in bed(neck) took two pills when I got home,what a relief!I can at lease walk around now I would recommend this to anyone in pain.DEA please stop making this pill so hard to get when people like myself really need them."

streetse (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Zero relief from back pain. But it provides a lot of relief for kidney stones, post surgery pain, bone fracture pain. But lower back pain (non kidney stone pain), nothing."

Darnell123 November 26, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Works fairly well when taken around the clock 4 times a day. I take it to treat chronic pain caused by multiple bone spurs in my neck causing nerve compression and severe pain in my shoulder/arm/neck."

bonespurs (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2014

For Pain "Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day."

gimp September 9, 2014

For Pain "I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does. "

Jonathan4532 July 26, 2014

For Pain "Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days."

Paris14 March 20, 2014

"My surgeon prescribed Percocet 5/325 after my total Right knee replacement. I've had no problems and complete relief of pain. HIGHLY recommend."

Double D February 21, 2014

For Pain "Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer."

Keoute January 15, 2014

For Pain "Had my tonsil (left) out on Wednesday. This is the only medicine that has worked I have been in spook much pain"

rekke November 9, 2013

For Chronic Pain "I take this for fibromyalgia as well as endometriosis. It doesn't make me nauseous and it helps me through the day."

as9402 (taken for less than 1 month) November 9, 2013

For Pain "Dr gave these to me for my gallstones until I could have surgery. I kept having attacks every couple days. Took 2 and it saved the day! I had a baby 3 months ago so being able to take something, stay active, and alert was important to me. I'm supposed to be on similar meds for my other conditions but I am not one for medications as they either work really well or not at all."

GallstonesRANightmare (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2013

For Pain "When diagnosed with a kidney stone, I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 to manage the pain. A warning that if you don't keep ahead of the pain, it is hard to get back under control. I took a dose 2 hours late and it took 6 hours to get the pain reigned back in. Take it properly and it keeps the pain manageable."

UncleWallace (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2013

For Pain "I been suffering with migraines for months now. I tried the over the counter meds none ever works. My doctor gave me migraines medicines still never works and I decide to go to the E.R. and they gave me Percocet 5/325 and it was great. It's a great pain killer ever."

mommy301983 (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2013

For Chronic Pain "I use it for back pain...it works okay for the most part."

bumbellbee (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 19, 2013

For Pain "I take 2 x 5mg pills for kidney stones. It's like morphine it will make you lightheaded and dizzy. Constipation is a problem with this medicine too."

Dannyson January 20, 2012

For Pain "Highly recommended! No side effects beside the slight dizziness that can be expected with any opiate (always make sure to take it with a bite of food!). Works great, but you'll have to taper off your dosage little by little so you don't experience withdrawal symptoms when you don't need it anymore."

Anonymous August 23, 2011

For Pain "It does very well for pain; I have fibromyalgia and it works for me. It allows me to be able to keep up my 4 active boys; ages 15, 10, 7 and 2. The only reason I don't give it a 10 is that is works quick, but it completely kills my appetite. I otherwise love this medicine."

denver74 February 23, 2011

For Pain "When I first began taking Percocet 5/325 for disc protrusion L5-S1 I became very constipated. My doctor prescribed Polyethylene Glycol a powder for oral solution. This is Malox and it has been a God send for me. I am no longer constipated since about 6months ago. Just take it as prescribed and it truly works."

bishop10 December 6, 2010

For Pain "Works great!"

Badbakmomma December 3, 2010

For Pain "Percocet is the only medicine that gives me relief from chronic back pain, sciatica, trochanteric bursitis, fibromyalgia, and restless leg pain. I don't even waste my time on any over-the-counter medicines. Been using on and off for about ten years. I can quit anytime I want without any withdrawal symptoms. I'm very pleased with the way it works for me!"

Anonymous September 1, 2010