User Reviews for Percocet 5 / 325

Chronic Pain
7.3

Summary of Percocet 5/325 reviews 7.8 47 reviews

Reviews for Percocet 5/325

For Pain "T/192 white round pill I got at Walgreens is fake, fake, fake not the real oxycodone 5/325 - well it definitely doesn't work!!! I usually get my meds at Walmart and I've have never seen any meds like this."

mad woman (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 4, 2018

For Chronic Pain "This medication worked well until they changed brands. I was relieved when I read the comments on Camber pharmaceuticals. When Walgreens changed I said I would give it a try. Within several hours I could tell they were not going to work out. I started having withdrawal symptoms. But unlike some I only have to wait for 2 weeks before my next script. This brand Camber sucks. I hope Walgreens gets the point and change to someone else. At this time they have lost my business for that medication."

Guppy (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 27, 2018

For Pain "Feb 2018 I don't like taking strong meds. I developed horrible upper thigh leg spasms from pinched nerve in back. Couldn't sleep terrible pain. Doctor gave me Oxycodone 325...wonderful meds. No pain after 1/2 tab. Yes dizziness. Take with Metamucil to avoid constipation. Drink plenty of fluids. No other side effects other than a little tinnitus. Good Job Researchers . Finally a decent pain killer that doesn't rot your stomach!! Like Advil and stronger than Extra Strength Tylenol.Wish Provincial Government would cover it though."

OttawaMarc (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2018

For Pain "I was given Percocet to take as needed for kidney stone pain as I have many kidney stones a year. They are very hit or miss when it comes to relieving pain from these stones. Assuming the pain is mild and not ER room worthy, they do the job well at making the pain tolerable, however during the worst stone attacks they do little to nothing, however to be fair during those attacks, generally morphine can't even touch the pain."

Tony1026 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 1, 2018

For Pain "Hot flashes"

Lswee November 4, 2017

For Chronic Pain "1st time taking them and I have severe RA for the better half of 60 years and I take 3 a day for as needed. My bones are now deformed and starting the curl up and I'm in constant pain but I try to go as long as I can without needed 2 take any thing but Motrin, but it is very hard to live with this pain, and still have to do your everyday life events. When I have a bad flare up I can't even walk or use a walker 2 get to the bathroom but anyways I do not think these are as strong as the other brands out there but when you are in the pain like I am most of the time any brand would help and any thing that can take the edge off is enough for me to be thankful. Please people quit abusing your meds and take as required by doc"

jayson msdouglas (taken for 10 years or more) October 27, 2017

For Pain "I have a primary brain tumor that has spanned the midline (Glioblastoma multiforme GBM4). My prognoses is I have just 6 months to live. I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 while in the hospital to recover from brain surgery about 1 month ago. I take (4) pills per day (2) at a time. Can I become addicted?"

optivity (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2017

For Pain "I used this for post operative pain. It controlled pain to the point that was comfortable but not completely pain free. I was taking 2 tabs every 4 hours as needed. My only side effect has been ears roaring, not ringing, full ROAR waving up and down. It is a bit unnerving but better then the pain."

buzyj (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2017

For Pain "I had ankle surgery, Doctor wanted to give me 10 mg Percocets, but I asked for 5 mg instead. I had wisdom teeth removed before, was given the 10 mg and they didn't make me feel right. The 5 mg worked wonders. I still felt pain, but I didn't care about the pain, and I was still alert enough to get my child ready for school in the morning, but it did make me a little tired. Pills work different for everyone. If you take pills often, then lower dosages might not work for you. I refuse to take any medication, even aspirin, unless it's a dire situation. I try to keep my body as pure as possible so I do not become dependent. This is why the low dosage works so well for me."

JennyPenny1 August 19, 2017

For Chronic Pain "The longer I take it the less effective it is. It actually makes me feel alert and nervous rather then sleepy and calm. Since the pain is still there I want to take a larger dose, especially at bed time. If I don't fall asleep right away, I began to feel anxious and wide awake. "

Dannyboy2331 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 10, 2017

For Pain "Side effect that is not listed. *Difficulty climaxing when engage in sexual intercourse."

Lissette P July 26, 2017

For Chronic Pain "My Doctor changed my medicine from hydcodone to this. Does not alleviate my pain. Makes me feel lightheaded a little for an hour. Cannot sleep, or get any relief from the pain. This medicine is supposed to be stronger then hydrocodone. I suspect there is very little oxycodone in these tablets, not 5 mg as stated. My daughter, who has access to a spectroanalyzer in her lab, is going to compare this medicine with similar brand. As for myself I can tell you, this is either one of those taper drugs, or just plain junk."

Rubberbullet (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2017

For Chronic Pain "I have lower back pain due to stenosis/arthritis. Also, I have a birth defect in which c4 / 5 are fused. Arthritis (severe), in my left hip/knee. Toss in fibromyalgia, and the pain is almost intolerable. Before taking this med, my life had been confined to either sitting or lying down. Grocery shopping was out of the question, without the use of the motorized shopping carts. It was so bad, that I just thought, "Why am I still living, this is no life at all." After a few different pain meds, that failed to work, my doctor prescribed this med and it has been a wonder drug for me! Now, I can walk through stores PUSHING a cart! My Pain level has gone from 8, down to 2 or 3 using this. Please, keep it available to the people with severe pain!"

wishedtowalkagain (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2017

For Chronic Pain "I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis, it took about two years for the full debilitating affect to kick in. Eventually I was in constant pain and could barely walk. I had a lumbar laminectomy which did not work to relieve the pain. After complaining to my Doctor, he finally prescribed Pecocets. They were nothing short of a miracle in terms of pain relief with minor side effects"

responsible June 3, 2017

For Pain "Taking for tooth abscesses , on 2 days now . Zero relief ,no effect whatsoever. Not even a little."

anonymouschic September 21, 2016

For Chronic Pain "I have been going too a pain clinic for 6 years was on norco 5/325 helped for a while till my body got use to it so dr switched me too perocet/oxycodone 5/325 been on It for 3 months as for pain been helping really good atleast for me and right now on scale one through ten it bring my pain from a 8 down too a 4 or 5 depends how bad I'm hurting ( have buldging L4&L5 disc in back and si joint problem alone with athritis and muscle spazams) that gets so bad that I can't stand for long periods or sit long nor can i lift a lot hevy stuff including my kids without hurting but since I been on this my pain ant pain free bits it's manigable so I would highly recomend it but if you have to take it make sure you eat first will make you feel nauseated"

Chass2016 July 11, 2016

For Pain "This is the only narcotic for pain that does not cause nausea for me. It does make me lightheaded after 20 minutes of taking, and for a few hours after. There is no way I could drive the first 3-4 hours after taking this. I'm currently taking this short term for a pinched nerve."

Tam70 June 14, 2016

For Chronic Pain "I have had back pain for many years and percocet has helped but has grown weeker over the years. I've asked for a higher dose but no. The Dr are afraid of treating their patients according due to being put under the radar.. But I say! If you're treating the symptoms and the patient why do you have to worry?"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 11, 2016

For Chronic Pain "Am prescribed this for chronic pain 5/325... 3 a day for back and hip pain, it doesn't help at all....Drs that write THIS DOSAGE...should have to only take this amount if they have or ever get "CHRONIC PAIN""

Sunshine6 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 19, 2016

For Chronic Pain "felt no relief at all . I took this with a muscle relaxant."

bbuggzy (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2016

For Chronic Pain "Before surgery stayed in bed(neck) took two pills when I got home,what a relief!I can at lease walk around now I would recommend this to anyone in pain.DEA please stop making this pill so hard to get when people like myself really need them."

streetse (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Zero relief from back pain. But it provides a lot of relief for kidney stones, post surgery pain, bone fracture pain. But lower back pain (non kidney stone pain), nothing."

Darnell123 November 26, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Works fairly well when taken around the clock 4 times a day. I take it to treat chronic pain caused by multiple bone spurs in my neck causing nerve compression and severe pain in my shoulder/arm/neck."

bonespurs (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2014

For Pain "Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day."

gimp September 9, 2014

For Pain "I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does. "

Jonathan4532 July 26, 2014