User Reviews for Midol PM

Learn more about Midol PM.

Pain 2 reviews 1094 medications

8.5
Summary of Midol PM reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Midol PM

For Pain "This product is not well known. I had to introduced it to my sister. She was taking Advil PM and it made her angry, anxious. I took her off Advil PM it and got her on Midol PM. Few days later, she called me and shared the same thing I experienced. Calm, well rested, relax and not as angry as before. I love this product. I hate the fact that it took me so long to find it. It needs to be marketed more. Black women like me have issues with our periods. Bad cramps and insomnia plague us. A product that focus on treating these problems without the side effect is God sent. I take just two pills at night when I am PMSing and during my period and I wake up like a new woman."

Lyghteyez1970 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 21, 2013

For Pain "If you're not having severe cramps, it takes most of the edge off. Severe, go with a prescribed medicine made for this."

Anonymous July 7, 2008