User Reviews for Aceta w/ Codeine
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Aceta w/ Codeine
For Pain "I take Acetaminophen w/Codeine #3. It helps a good deal with my back pain. I also take it with Carisoprodol which also helps a good deal!"
smoore002 April 1, 2008
14 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Arthritis: What You Need to Know
- Top 9 Things You Must Know About Naproxen
- Understanding Opioid (Narcotic) Pain Medications
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Aceta w/ Codeine (acetaminophen / codeine)
- Aceta w/ Codeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations