User Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu

Learn more about Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu.

Influenza 2 reviews 92 medications

Cold Symptoms 6 reviews 1063 medications

7.6
Summary of Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu reviews 8 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu

For Cold Symptoms "My son died from abusing this !!"

Anonymous May 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Influenza "It did stop the cough but the after effects are horrible, such as taste and odor, it stays in there for a long time when it doesn't need to. It is very unpleasant. My throat is very uncomfortable."

Surjie December 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cold Symptoms "My first time trying. I have high blood pressure and afib so I'm careful about which cold/flu meds to take. My pharmacist recommended coricidin. It was an unbelievable good choice. Took two pills and an hour later my cold symptoms cleared up magically and I had such a good sleep."

Richyrich1666 December 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cold Symptoms "My son is addicted to coricidan and it has ruined his life and our families lives"

jajat October 25, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cold Symptoms "Have COPD have had cold for over a week. MISERABLE. Thank goodness mostly in my head but have to be careful because of my breathing difficulties. Usually get Dr to send prescription for antibiotics,prednisone and Mucinex, but this was just cold with no yellow mucous. My daughter swears on CORICIDIN and got it for me. Started taking 2 days ago. Felt better after first 2 doses. Much improved feeling human and thanks CORICIDIN for no hospital stay."

Nanny Jean March 25, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cold Symptoms "I recently had a bad cold. I was not aware that some over the counter cold medications can make my HIgh Blood Pressure worse. This medicine worked great and I did not have to worry about my High Blood Pressure."

doxie08 (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cold Symptoms "Love that fact that this is heart healthy, didn't get the nervous feeling from other medications that boasted that same thing, took at 7:00 pm and had good night sleep. Would recommend this to everyone"

DFM March 26, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Influenza "As a substitute for Nyquil, this worked surprisingly well. I got a full night of comfortable sleep and woke the next morning marginally refreshed (I was, after all, fighting the flu). The only negative side effect of this drug is that it subtly puts you off your game. I took some and then drove to the store to get more medicine on the advice of a health nurse. Because I was slightly buzzed (but did not realize it) I almost ran a red light. Don't drive if you take this medicine."

Pedantic March 19, 2008