User Reviews for Dolgic Plus

Learn more about Dolgic Plus.

Headache 7 reviews 245 medications

8.5
Summary of Dolgic Plus reviews 7 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Dolgic Plus

For Headache "This pill definitely took away my tention headaches but I did notice I was wanting to use it and started to use even though I had no headache. I went back and got a refill from my doctor. When I ran out again went back for my follow up she asked if I needed it filled I declined knowing I was going to use it just to use it. I did find it to be addictive."

Cookie21 March 16, 2016

For Headache "I have severe migraines where I just want to squeeze my head off. I used Dolgic Plus until it was taken off the market. It was the only medicine that worked. Of course I needed coke to wash down the flavor but it was worth it. Ten to fifteen minutes later headache under control. Nothing but nothing else worked. I only wish I could find some again."

pster (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 29, 2014

For Headache "Recently given this medicine by my neurosurgeon. I am fused in my neck from C-3 to C-7. I get SEVERE headaches in the back of my neck down in to my shoulders occasionally or daily if my discs are herniating again (have degenerative disc disease). These help me very much, sometimes it just takes the edge off, then with a second dose I am able to function again. More effective than Oxy and non-drowsy as well. Definitely worth trying."

MRSDJMCW (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 20, 2012

For Headache "I used this medicine and it works great but initially it causes nausea and is very hard on your stomach. My stomach felt "queezy" after ingestion but the feeling was temporary. The pain relief was immediate."

LaMorena June 12, 2009

For Headache "While under this medication I have experienced very weird side effects including the fact that I "sleep dial". By which I mean I dial my phone and call people in my sleep. Weird, and it only happens when I take the pill before bed."

MigrainsRMe May 20, 2009

For Headache "I've had horrible migraines since I was still in high school so I finally went and saw a neurologist and after running several tests and experimenting with several different medications, DolgicPlus was the only one that relieved my migraine within 10 minutes. I did not experience any side effects whatsoever. I was finally able to just go about doing what I needed to do for the rest of the day. "

Anonymous May 3, 2009

For Headache "I have severe migraines and sometimes can't afford Imitrex which is the only medication that helps me. I was given this medication as a sample. It seemed to help some but not enough. I am taking the second after waiting 3 hours. I hope it helps this time."

fraidofmigraines March 24, 2008

More about Dolgic Plus (acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine)

Professional resources