User Reviews for Vanquish

Migraine

ADF · Taken for 10 years or more August 28, 2020

For Migraine: “I've used Vanquish for decades , since I was a teen (I'm 38yrs now). Works great for general headaches; tension, barometric pressure, and sinus headaches. No side effects. Takes about 20 mins to kick in. One dose ends the headache. I always keep a supply with me. Unfortunately, it does absolutely nothing for my migraines.”

Wisegirl43 · Taken for less than 1 month October 1, 2016

For Migraine: “This is the only thing that gets rid of my migraines. For REAL!!!”