User Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

Migraine
7.1

Summary of Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders reviews 7.7 85 reviews

Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

For Pain/Fever "I have take Goody powders for 25 years for back pain. I love the product but hate the new packages. It makes it harder to take. I have always heard if it ain't broke don't fix it. You should have left it alone."

Lisa (taken for 10 years or more) February 17, 2019

For Pain/Fever "Have used Goodys for 5 years and the new packaging is a lot better I think. To get all the powder out I simply just flick the whole thing which takes only about 3 seconds and all of it comes out good."

Corndog (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 16, 2019

For Pain/Fever "Hate, hate, hate, hate the new goodys packaging. I have been a customer for 30 years and due to your horrible packaging change I am now a BC customer!!"

Constance February 13, 2019

For Pain/Fever "Thought I was the only one experiencing issues w/the new packaging. After taking (opps excuse me "trying" to take it) I find myself opening it the SAME WAY as the old package was designed. The powder doesn't come out completely; it's super annoying. NOT a fan...at all...Even wrote the company directly, but no response. "If it ain't broke...""

New Goody's pack hater February 12, 2019

For Migraine "If you aren't at all happy with the “new” Goody’s packaging just us in protest on Facebook.... Find us on facebook under groups/273054810043161/?ref=share"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) February 11, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I've used Goody's for many years, and have always felt relief within 15 to 20 minutes. However, with the new on the go packaging they don't seem to work as fast or give me as much relief. The new packs are very hard to get all of the powder out of, and it seems as if there isn't the same amount in them as the old packaging. I almost feel like using BC's because they still have the same type of package. I love goody's for my pain, but absolutely can't stand buying them anymore with the new ones. Please bring back the old packaging!"

Suzie (taken for 10 years or more) February 7, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I've used Goody's Powder for many many years to help with my menstrual cramps and they have always worked within a few minuets... now I when take one of the NEW POWDER POUCH (which I hate the design) it takes around two hours to kick in. So, I don't know if you changed the formula or you are putting less in that little pouch but I NEED YOU TO GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS! FYI.. it is not convenient but rather it annoying :("

Nikki January 31, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I hate the new packaging. Please go back to the old style. I now find myself searching for Stanback and BC."

Taylor January 28, 2019

For Migraine "Love Goodys HATE the new individual packets..I search everywhere for the old and stock if I can find. Please go back to sleeves or give us a choice."

D (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 25, 2019

For Migraine "The new packaging sucks. I have talked to other users and they all atree. It is much harder to get the powder out of the new package. I have to use 3 packages to get out the same amount of powder as two old packages, as the powder clogs up at the bottom, This is a very poor design. I hope you go back to the old packaging or improve the new ones."

CHAS January 22, 2019

For Migraine "I'm 57, and had been using Goody's Headache Powders for my chronic headaches for over 35 years. They helped me reign-in MANY a budding Migraine (in the bud)-- before it had a chance to escalate. I recommended them to EVERYBODY!!! However, the formula has clearly, (recently) been changed as it now TASTES different (leaves a strange, chemical aftertaste); and NO LONGER works on my headaches. [My husband noticed the SAME thing!] Whatever they changed, it's made the product as ineffective as their competition's-- BC Powders. Sadly, this drastic difference seemed to occur at the same time Goody's began using the awkward new packaging, which makes it more difficult to access the powders (because it doesn't tear easily)-- causing unnecessary spillage & frustration! As a loyal Goody's customer, I MUST agree with what others have already said: "IF it's NOT broken, DON'T 'FIX' it!""

WhyChangeAGreatProduct? (taken for 10 years or more) January 22, 2019

For Pain/Fever "It is an awesome product and I have been using it for over 50 years. The new packaging is beyond horrible, can't get all the powder out or it get spill in the effort to open the new package. The incident which caused the change was not due to Goody."

Rod (taken for 10 years or more) January 20, 2019

For Pain/Fever "My husband is experiencing a psychological breakdown every time that he has to take a Goody's powder in its terrible new pouch packaging. All of the powder is impossible to come out and while trying to get it all out some of it gets inhaled right into his lungs. Please go back to the original packaging. Like others have already said before, If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Alabamabelle (taken for 10 years or more) January 11, 2019

For Pain/Fever "Love the product! HATE the new package! Hard to get all the powder out."

Bamajimbo (taken for 10 years or more) January 10, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I have taken Goody powders regularly for headaches for at least 28 years and am very upset that the company has changed the packaging making it terribly difficult to open and to get the powder out, and that although they claim same formulation it is not The new formula is more flyaway and makes aspiration too easy. I will not continue to use this new formula."

Riley ester day January 10, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I pulled the website to provide feedback. My sentiments are the same, don't like the new package. More difficult to use, open. Contents spill everywhere. I am aware that money was invested in the new equipment but a mistake has been made. Goodys user for 40+ years."

Keith (taken for 10 years or more) January 3, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I really like Goody powders but hate the new packaging... Its harder to swallow. Thinking of buying something different. Hate to change but don't like getting choked or not being able to get all the the powder because of packaging. You should really consider your consumers."

KJ (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 3, 2019

For Pain/Fever "I have been using Goodys for over 20 yrs. They used to be the only thing that worked for me. The new packaging is awful and I swear the dosage is different they're not working like before."

Dj (taken for 10 years or more) January 2, 2019

For Pain/Fever "Hate the new package! Product remains inside and can’t get it out, sooo annoying."

Headache January 1, 2019

For Pain/Fever "Have used these for years, only way to get rid of my migraines. Absolutely despise the new on the go packs. Anything but on the go. Can't get all the powder out without using both hands and even then it doesn't all come out. Please bring back the original packs!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) December 29, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I despise the new packaging! Please go back to the way it was! Simple and easier to take the medicine before, now you have to tap, shake and do whatever else to get all of the medicine out! I'm certain I have thrown away 10% of the medicine that's left in the new packaging because it won't come out, please return to the old packaging."

Daffy December 29, 2018

For Pain/Fever "The medicine itself is great. The sealed pouches can go straight to the bin!! Whoever decided to change the individual packets should not only be fired, but should also be put in prison for 9 days!!! Minimum!! Ok, 4 days. By the way, I'm switching to BC headache powders immediately and urge everyone on the planet to do the same and never ever ever use Goody's again. You should have changed the name to...Goody luck getting the powder out the packet, fool. STUPID!! QUALITY CONTROL, ANYONE??!!"

Goodgirl (taken for 10 years or more) December 27, 2018

For Pain/Fever "New packaging is horrible!"

melissa19989 (taken for 10 years or more) December 25, 2018

"Worst thing they could have done was made them in these packets. Too hard to get to, then you lose half of the medication in the corners. I hate the idea! Go back to the original sticks!"

Meatloaf (taken for 10 years or more) December 24, 2018

For Pain/Fever "Love 'em for my Lower back pain ! Fast and effective. Plus I like that it has caffeine in it for just a little extra pep at work. HOWEVER, I must echo the sentiments of many other posters on here: the Go-Packs are terrible!!! Sometimes I have to thump the pack really hard just to get all the medicine out. I prefer the simple, traditional wax envelopes MUCH, MUCH more!"

Bud (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 24, 2018