User Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

Learn more about Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders.

Migraine 3 reviews 81 medications

Pain/Fever 3 reviews 85 medications

7.3
Summary of Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders reviews 6 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

For Pain/Fever "New packaging sucks!! Have carpal tunnel. 4 surgeries. Always relied on your product for relief. Now, have to find pair of scissors to open package. No more purchases from this fellow. Shame, love the stuff. Beats Tylenol and others. Called "disgruntled" because I worked for Feds for 30+ years. "disgruntled federal employee..." Retired... but still in pain."

disgruntled dave (taken for 10 years or more) December 7, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain/Fever "I've taken Goody's Powers and BC Powers off and on for decades. It really does work! It's bad for the stomach, but most all these medicines/drugs/prescriptions are bad for the stomach. It works quickly & affectively.Within 20 minutes or less you will feel the pain subside. I prefer it over the bottles of headache meds. It would be nice it it came in the form of tablets, capsules even gels. If wanting to try, just put the power on the back of your tongue and swallow with a glass of sweet tea or juice. It makes it bearable for those that don't like the taste or can't stand it. I usually drink water, but I'm accustomed to it. That reminds me there's Standback Powers also. Try not to take more than is actually needed... less is better."

fayfaith (taken for 10 years or more) October 25, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain/Fever "Ulcers in stomach. Unbelievable pain in gut...but it made my toothache go away lol"

Popo123 February 11, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Migraine "I have gotten an ocular migraine 5 times in my life. I haven't had one in 3 years but today out of the blue I got one and it was awful, it also had me vomitting and I took some ibuprofen but couldn't keep it down. My friend had left her goody powder at my house luckily and I decided to try to take that, it tastes awful but it worked in 30-45 minutes. Migraine gone."

amanda-dawn October 2, 2015

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Migraine "I had the worst migraine of my life for three days. I felt like I'd tried everything possible. Nothing touched the pain. It was blinding. My husband brought me the Goodies powder. It was awful tasting, but within a half hour my migraine was gone. It's a miracle. I'm grateful."

TristinS February 12, 2013

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Migraine "Works okay when nothing else is immediately available. Excedrin Migraine was no longer effective and I needed SOMETHING while at work and it helped."

Anonymous November 9, 2009

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)

Other brands: Excedrin, Excedrin Migraine, Vanquish, Goody's Headache Powders, More... (6)

Professional resources