User Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

Migraine
8.1

Summary of Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders reviews 8.6 32 reviews

Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

For Pain/Fever "The new goody package is terrible hate the ( on the go packs) really wish y'all would change back like they was"

Cissy (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 1, 2018

For Pain/Fever "Have used product for 20/25 years love Goody’s and use daily. New on-the-go packs are terrible. Bought B/C but now they have on the go packs as well. Made in the same facility ??? Please bring back the waxed paper fold. Btw if you place powder under tongue u tase nothing. Goody’s, your spokesperson Richard Petty would not be happy with new pack. Please go back or offer both to consumers. Thank you."

Humphammer (taken for 10 years or more) November 1, 2018

For Pain/Fever "really hate the on the go packages, had to pay almost double for the original package, GO BACK"

powder taker (taken for 10 years or more) November 1, 2018

"Love goodys and hate the new packs!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shorty (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 28, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I have used Goody's for years just like all these other folks at least 20 years, I too, however, hate the new package not only is it hard to use but they really seem like they have less medicine than before. Please go back to the old packaging."

CountryGirl007 (taken for 10 years or more) October 27, 2018

For Migraine "I have chronic migraines, so this is something I tend to use a lot, and I love it. The one complaint I see is about the packaging, honestly, I love it. I don't see any problem with it. I'm trying to figure out how all these people are somehow getting the powder on their face, and the only logical explanation I can come up with is they ate holding the package about two feet above their open mouth? Honestly, if you can drink out of a bottle, then you can use the new packaging. It's literally super easy."

JM October 24, 2018

For Pain/Fever "We have used Goody's in my family for as long as I can remember. The packages were perfect the way they were, easy to use and we had different ways to take them. BUT, the new To go pack is garbage! They were always to go packs. Please change them back ! BTW ....pretty old."

Lowrider (taken for 10 years or more) October 20, 2018

For Migraine "The best product for pain relief, but gives me a headache just trying use the new packaging. PLEASE go back to the original packaging."

Plumber October 19, 2018

For Pain/Fever "New packaging sucks!"

ray October 15, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I love the product, but despise the new packaging. Please go back to the trifold, or offer both and let the customer decide what they prefer."

Danny6573 (taken for 10 years or more) October 7, 2018

For Migraine "Have used Goodys powders for 40 plus years. I have complained to the manufacturer about the on-the-go packs and received a very matter of fact message that this is the way they decided to package now and have no thoughts of returning to the tried and true packaging. I guess they did not do very good testing before deciding this was a good for the consumer. They apparently do not want to hear the packaging complaints."

Tony (taken for 10 years or more) October 7, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I've used Goody's headache powder 28 yrs now and love the powder but the new packaging is horrible. What does come out gets flipped all over my face & down my throat trying to get it out of the package. Please go back to original or find another method to make ALL of it easily slip out of the package and on to your tongue."

Southernbell (taken for 10 years or more) October 7, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I hate the new packaging!!!! Go back to old fold over ones. PLEASE!"

Grifcat (taken for 10 years or more) October 7, 2018

For Pain/Fever "been taking for 35 years love them but new package is awful please go back"

Trey October 4, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I’m 68 and have osteoarthritis. I’ve been using Goody’s powders for a long time to relieve joint pain. Goody’s powders work. But I also hate the new packaging. The old folding packets were much easier to open and use. Please bring them back."

Jimbo October 2, 2018

For Migraine "Love Goodys powder HATE THE NEW PACKAGES you can't get all the powder out no matter how you open them. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD PACKAGING!!!"

Deb October 2, 2018

For Migraine "Have used Goody's Extra Strength powders for almost 50 years but wish they would not have changed the packaging. Feel like I am wasting my money as the powder gets stuck in the bottom of the package. You can tear in half and still not get all of the powder out...NOT happy with the change.."

Jacqueline (taken for 10 years or more) September 30, 2018

For Pain/Fever "The new "On the go packages" SUCK! ! Some of the powder gets stuck in the bottom every time. I live in Tennessee and it's "humid"!!"

I call them ALL Goodys (taken for 10 years or more) September 25, 2018

For Pain/Fever "Been taking Goody Powders for 30 plus years. Love it! Works great on my migraines. The new packaging (tube) sucks!!!! The product sticks in the bottom of the tube and if you keep trying to get it out the tube gets wet and then you end up throwing half of it away. Terrible idea to change the packaging. Will have to find another product now. Really bummed out."

Deb September 21, 2018

For Pain/Fever "Goody headache powders are great, BUT! I HATE THE NEW PACKAGING!!"

Anonymous September 19, 2018

For Migraine "Hate new packaging"

Cathy September 11, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I have used goody's for over 30 years. Their effectiveness and ease of use has always been above average. I bought a 50 pack of Goodys. To my surprise there was new packaging on the powders. I thought it was awesome until I tried taking the goody's. The powder is hard to get out of the new tubes. It hangs in the bottom. Please consider changing it back to the folded over paper. Or come up with a way to get the powder to release more easily."

Pudding (taken for 10 years or more) September 11, 2018

For Migraine "10........on product 2..... on new packet I am a long time (30 yr) customer of Goody's and am fully satisfied with the product but the NEW PACKAGE has got to GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried several different ways to open them and take the powder but have not yet to be successful in doing so with out either dumping it on my face or not being able to get most of the powder out without a lot of fuss. I like the idea of the enclosed packet but it just not working."

Hogsmoker August 25, 2018

For Pain/Fever "Love Goody Powders .. It's a 10'. But, I hate the new packaging it's a ZERO. Please go back to the original. I've tried 4-5 different ways to open it and not successful getting into the groove with it. I have PsA arthritis and this packaging just doesn't work for me. I really hope you will consider your customers needs. PLEASE!! Go back to the foldout. Thank you(~.~)"

Nan (taken for 10 years or more) August 15, 2018

For Pain/Fever "I always try to find Goody’s before I buy any other pain relievers. Works every time and works fast. Plus I really like the old School idea of powder packets. PM goodys works great at bedtime too."

SlickNick (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 10, 2018

Page 1 2

Micromedex® Care Notes

More about Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)

Other brands: Excedrin, Vanquish, Arthriten, Goody's Extra Strength, ... +6 more

Professional resources