User Reviews for Abaloparatide to treat Osteoporosis

Also known as: Tymlos

Reviews for Abaloparatide

Flo P · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 16, 2019

Tymlos (abaloparatide): "Started after multiple spinal fractures- helped with bone building and pain - definitely a God send - only side effect is itching - I can deal with that"

Sally May 28, 2019

Tymlos (abaloparatide): "Severe back pain, like almost unbearable at times."

Lee · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2019

Tymlos (abaloparatide): "This is my Tymlos review after trying it. You might want to know what are the side effects of Tymlos? For me I had leg pain, stomach cramps, headache, body pains"

Diane · Taken for less than 1 month March 12, 2018

"This prescription has made me very tired. All I wanted to do is sleep it has also caused wheezing when I was on for 3 days in a row then off every other day the wheezing and breathing got better. Then instructed to go back on every day and by day 3 wheezing coughing and shortness of breath took myself off completely at day 3 and it's been 3 weeks and still tired and coughing with shortness of breath"

Learn more about Osteoporosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)