Generic name: Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit [ yoor-EE-a-& HYE-al-ure-ON-ik-AS-id ]
Brand name: Urea Nail
Drug class: Topical emollients
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 6, 2023.
Uses of Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit:
- It is used to treat some nail problems.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit?
- If you are allergic to urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit; any part of urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit; or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not use longer than you have been told by the doctor.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
How is this medicine (Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit) best taken?
Use urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit by mouth. Use on your nails only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Irritation where urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit is used.
What are some other side effects of Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Burning or stinging.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Urea Nail Film and Hyaluronic Acid Gel Kit?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about urea nail film and hyaluronic acid gel kit, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
More about urea topical
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (28)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Drug class: topical emollients
- Urea topical drug information
- Urea Cream and Ointment
- Urea Gel
- Urea Lotion
- Urea Solution
- Urea in Lactic Acid or Ammonium Lactate Foam
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.