User Reviews for Urea

Also known as: Aluvea, Aqua Care, Aquaphilic with Urea, Atrac-Tain, Carb-O-Philic/10, Carb-O-Philic/20, Carmol, Carmol 10, Carmol 20, Carmol 40, CEM-Urea, Cerovel, Dermasorb XM, Dermatol 10, Epimide 50, ...show all 68 brand names

Learn more about Urea.

Dermatological Disorders 5 reviews 316 medications

9.8
Dry Skin 7 reviews 505 medications

9.6
Summary of Urea reviews 12 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Urea

For Dermatological Disorders: "Have been using this product since the beginning of 2016. I suffer from plaque psoriasis on the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet, they were cracked, cut open, weeping and bleeding. Everytime I closed or tried to close my hands they cracked and opened more. My feet were bad I could barely stand shoes, and they itched. I went to Dr. was given Prednisone and cortisone cream, it helped but after 2 weeks of using Urea 40 things started clearing nicely, I use it twice daily along with Glysolid cream. These two products have been my saving grace. If I have a flare up, these are my go to guys."

Luis Mae September 14, 2016

X-Viate (urea) for Dry Skin: "Many may years of severely dry skin all over my body but cold months is the killer. I think skin get red and inflamed no matter oils or other creams you try u may get some short term happiness but I need more. Your heels crack open to blood and severe pain. I found this product and have seen just how strong of a medication this is. Will not stop. Men can put on elbows and knees. You will see great things"

MissDoni (taken for less than 1 month) October 2, 2015

X-Viate (urea) for Dermatological Disorders: "I have raised areas of skin colored keratosis on my ankles legs and top of hands. My dermatologist prescribe me several creams with no really obvious results to speak of. I was just prescribed the cream and overnight the areas already feel different. I am beyond excited that this seems to be working and such a very short amount of time..."

Tarad73 June 19, 2015

X-Viate (urea) for Dry Skin: "I have had dry, cracked, sore and bleeding feet for years. 5 days after using this my feet are great!."

Heidi Dee January 31, 2015

X-Viate (urea) for Dry Skin: "I have only used this medication for about 5 days and have seen immediate results. My feet were so dry, they were cracking. I no longer have any cracks and the peeling is much better."

Anonymous October 3, 2011

X-Viate (urea) for Dry Skin: "This is the most effective cream for my dry heels EVER! I have tried everything imaginable, but this is super effective when used as directed. My heels are better than they have been in years. I am 73 yrs old, no side effects whatsoever. My dermatologist prescribed it for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Anonymous August 24, 2011

For Dermatological Disorders: "I have used many lotions, creams, etc. in the past to help with intense itching I get from dyshidrotic eczema ...for 10 years and when I finally found this cream I was in heaven. The moment I put this on my feet or hands, the itching goes away and I no longer feel the need to itch! For anyone who has any kind of eczema you know how hard it is to not scratch or itch and this lotion takes away any itching feeling I might have."

Anonymous August 22, 2011

Carmol 40 (urea) for : "Accurate information."

Anonymous July 2, 2011

Kerol Redi-Cloths (urea) for Dry Skin: "The Redi Cloths worked on toe callouses that were resistant to other medications. I would have rated them a "10" except that twice they arrived at the pharmacy in bulging packets and the urea side was dry. The pharmacist accepted my return and replaced them. I suspect the problem is due to improper temperature control in transit - perhaps by the distributor."

Renee99 June 26, 2009

Kerafoam (urea) for Dry Skin: "Kerafoam worked very well for me. I had very dry skin on the heels of my feet and within a matter of 2 uses I could see a remarkable improvement. No side effects."

Anonymous June 25, 2009

Carmol 20 (urea) for Dry Skin: "I have been using the cream for many years. I have found that it has been wonderful for keeping my feet, knees, elbows and face soft and smooth."

109876 April 19, 2009

Carmol 40 (urea) for Dermatological Disorders: "I used this on the advise of a podiatrist on my cracked and calloused heels. I noticed the improvement in a week. I highly recommend this for your hard, rough dry feet. After it has worked its magic, you should just follow up with regular moisturizer everyday and use the Carmol 40% once a week there after."

Anonymous March 15, 2009

Carmol 20 (urea) for Dermatological Disorders: "I use this cream for my son who has a rare genetic skin disorder, a form of ichthyosis. He gets a severe hyperkeratosis build up particularly around his joint areas. I've found that it has been wonderfully effective at reducing this build up. I'm very pleased with the product."

Anonymous July 13, 2008