Tavaborole topical Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to tavaborole topical: topical application solution
Along with its needed effects, tavaborole topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking tavaborole topical:
- Blistering, burning, itching, pain, stinging, or redness at the application site
- ingrown toenail
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to tavaborole topical: topical solution
Potential for skin irritation; no evidence of contact sensitization.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Kerydin (tavaborole topical)." Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Palo Alto,, CA.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about tavaborole topical
- Tavaborole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 24 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
Other brands: Kerydin