User Reviews for Jublia

Onychomycosis, Toenail 73 reviews 21 medications

5.4
Summary of Jublia reviews 73 reviews 5.4

Reviews for Jublia

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used twice daily for six months, NOTHING!"

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "20 Years with severe erosion of 8 of 10 nails due to fungus. 18 months with diligent use of Jublia and toes look like when I was 16 years old. Clear as can be. I should add this is a systemic problem in my family. brothers and cousins have had nails removed. This stuff works great. Sorry you have to pay for it and sorry about your prescription costs. You may want to consider voting for a government who supports universal healthcare.... I'm out of pocket $0.00"

Toronto Joe (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Like the most recent comments. Had tried everything with no results. Jumped through the insurance hoops and have been using for almost 4 months. Toenail almost grown back out. Best it has ever looked. Just found out my insurance will no longer cover it next year. Hope my supply lasts until it is gone."

49erda November 10, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I struggled with a fungus in my big toenail for over 10 years. I tried everything I could find in the drug store. I went to a dermatologist who prescribed an internal medicine that I was on two times for 4 months each time that did not cure the fungus. I paid a podiatrist a lot of money to perform laser treatments on the toenail which were painful and did not work. I was giving up hope until I saw the advertisement for Jublia on TV. I asked my dermatologist to prescribe it and it totally cured the fungus in the nail! It took about 9 months for the nail to completely grow out fungus free, but it was worth it! My nail is completely healthy now and has been for about 6 months. I am so thankful for this medication!!!!!"

Happy in Connecticut November 8, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Only think that has worked, and I have tried everything!!!!! Saw results within a couple of weeks! I never write reviews but thought this is worth passing on to others!"

Findhar (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "amazing only thing that worked on a stubborn toe nail fungus. Within 2 weeks I noticed that a new healthy nail was emerging from the nail bed and the nasty one was growing out. There is no more new accumulation of keratin under my nail, no more gross odour and no more pain!! It has been 1.5mnths. I have maybe a 1/2 inch of ugly old nail at the tip of toenail left before it all becomes an awful memory. I am so happy!!! I will continue a little bit past the point of it being completely gone just to be sure. Then, I can paint my toenails once in a while again because I want to- not because I have to to wear sandals."

Healthy Toenail NOW September 26, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had toenail fungus on my big toe for 30 years. My Doctor prescribed Jublia at night and Kersal in the mornings. Within 6 months my toe nail looks great!! After 30 years I never dreamed that I could have these results. I'm very pleased with the product."

Happy user (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 18, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "While it does take time, this works. I've even worn through the Summer with toenail polish. I just kept applying it making sure to get the cuticle and the top of the nail/under the top part."

JennM7paws September 18, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Cost in Canada was 80 but latest cost me 60 bucks for 6ml. I used it for 1.5 years on big toe.... I stopped using for six months but not quite cleared so going back on it."

lotechman (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 13, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using the product for almost a year. At times I thought it was working but alas the fungus is still there. Agree with prior cost comments. The cost is also ridiculous!"

Noni_54 September 11, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using Jublia for about 6 months on big toe, cannot tell if it is working, I had the fungus on both nails and got rid of it soaking in diluted bleach (a dermatologist told me to do this), but then it came back on one toe, so, I am trying Jublia, so far, getting it for free thru Walgreens, I have Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance. I had also done the laser treatment too, and it didn't work for me."

TxMel September 6, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used methodically for over one year. Absolutely no results."

Hoof (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 3, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Completely cleared my toe nail fungus. One year later, my nail looks healthy!"

Lissette15 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 31, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Have been using Jublia as directed for 6 months with no change! This medication does not work! Total waste of money!"

Renee H August 7, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've got one toe with fungal infection, have tried everything. Using Jublia for 5 months now. Some improvement, better than anything else. I would like to keep using this, however the price is ridiculous. The cost is $1000 a month. After insurance, I'm left with nearly $300/mo for this medicine. HOW can this possibly cost this much?? For one toe I can't justify this. I'm very disappointed as I think it will probably clear this toe up but seriously....GREEDY company..."

Heidi444 July 30, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "My podiatrist prescribed JUBLIA for a minor fungus in 2 toenails in March 2016. When I found out the outrageous price I asked for other options and she mentioned laser, but my insurance would not cover the $100 per nail and according to her I would have to treat the 10 toenails for it to work. My co payment was $60 a month and I did 5 months.My nails were getting worse with blisters, bleeding and finally it was making holes in the skin of my toes. I went today and she informed me that I had a reaction to the medicine and to stop applying it and prescribed a steroid cream. A topical prescription that cost $630 dollars should have alerted me me that whoever is prescribing it is getting a big kickback. Social Media will be alert."

Martha Shepherd (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I volunteered for a toenail fungus study and was able to receive the medicine for free. It took months but all my toes except one are clean and that one is almost fungus free. Also my left big toe was so bad the nail kept coming off but it is now starting to grow back, strong and clear."

marty56 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 24, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I am very happy with this medication. I dropped a table on my big toes 3 years ago and damaged the growth matrix (and nail bed). I didn't realize this also caused a fungus infection which contributed to ugly thick yellow flaky nails. For years I just sucked it up and thought my nails were ruined permanently. After so many years I saw the nail was separating almost 2/3 from the nailbed and I became worried I'd lose my nails. Went to my doctor and she prescribed me Jublia and only 2 months in I see a healthy nail growing back and also reattaching to the nailbed! It will take probably another 6-8 months maybe a year but I am so happy it's working. I only wish I had done this earlier! I am lucky my benefits cover it 100%. No side effects so far"

CEM9898 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 21, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "So far it seems to be correcting the toenail fungus. My foot doctor had a special insurance card for use only at Walgreens, which gets this medication (in the 4ml size) at no cost for a total of 10 bottles. Time will tell if it is completely clearing up or not. Only drawback is cost if your insurance does not cover it. Best way to apply, at least for me, is simply shake the bottle, brush side down, then rub across each toe nail as needed. I also use it before bedtime."

Bruce_B July 20, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "What a scam --received the same results from desinex --whoever is selling this drug at the price ---my insurance co paid 649. Oo of which I paid 40. 00 --pretty disgusting if you ask me someone should be held accountable"

johnny dee July 16, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Got script from Dr. no charge with copay. Very satisfied. 4 months and it is all gone. I keep using until all gone. Great product."

Jack5873 July 12, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I am using Jublia allmost 7 months and nothing....I will continue more 4 months to see ."

Americanec111111 July 9, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Have been using this product for about 6mos and have seen a healthier toenail. A trip to a salon for a pedi gave me this condition. I'm discouraged reading the others reviews my hope was for complete cure however there is improvement time will tell. I've been told it can take up to a year for treatment to work completely. My nail isn't as thick and the skin around nail bed isn't has dry and peeling. I'm lucky my insurance and co-pay coupon has resulted in zero out of pocket cost. Jublia is insanely expensive."

Lyniguez July 7, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Liked the first bottle and seems to be working. SEcond bottle round not oval, VERY, VERY hard to press for a drop, can't tell if there is a drop or not as the brush is so thick until it is put right on the nail and by then there may be 2 drops on the brush. VERY VERY difficult to tell how much you are using at $83.00 per bottle which lasts 3 weeks this is a very expensive way to use. I had no problem with the first bottle. Oval in shape easy to squeeze for a drop, brush was easy to see what you are doing."

ponk (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 5, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "15 years ago I stubbed my toe on a dock cleat while boating which resulted in my toe nail not attaching to the nail bed of my right big toe. The nail discolored. Eventually fungus formed which then spread to my other big toe. I tried every topical medication known to man. Nothing worked. I finally asked my doc for a script for Jublia. The pharmacist I spoke with said he doubted it would work but it couldn't hurt to try. Over the course of the past 6 months my toe nail has not only adhered to the nail bed but the discoloration and fungus is gone. First medication I've found that worked. Trim the nail back as far as possible to remove all affected area. The new nail growing back will be clear. Apply daily to clean nail."

HEXMAN60 June 30, 2016