User Reviews for Jublia

Onychomycosis, Toenail
5.6

Summary of Jublia reviews 5.7 131 reviews

Reviews for Jublia

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Currently $25 a month copay (retail some stratospheric $500 for 4 ml). I got 4 refills but my third is my last one. It's too expensive would rather spend $25 on a good bottle of rye. If in 6 months there is only a 15-30% chance of improvement after spending $150 not worth it. I got a 1fl oz bottle of proclearz for $9 that should last me 6 months. Maybe that'll help. I don't have time to sit there filing down my toenails I may just live out the rest of my days with this forget it. I don't know what we are paying for, the intellectual property of something that doesn't work? Lower the price."

whisky man (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 10, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I paid out of pocket the discount price of $231.00 for a 4ml bottle. I thought this was expensive but I believed I had a 48 week supply. I used it once daily on five toes and the bottle lasted three weeks. No refills for this price, Can't get my money back. No nail improvement. Don't believe the hype. Save your money."

chuckie (taken for less than 1 month) December 3, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Completely got rid of my toe fungus in about 6 months. Still using to make sure it doesn't come back"

KK (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 2, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had a Doctor prescribe JUBLIA for me for a mild toenail fungus. It cost me $742.00 twice. It has to be the most inflated, over priced, most worthless product on the market today !! Anything would work better than JUBLIA !!!"

Bo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 26, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Jublia was prescribed to me after having an allergic reaction to oral medication. My big toe was about 1/2 infected. After using Jublia for the past 4 years there has been no improvement. The fungus has not increased, but it has also not improved :("

doug (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 18, 2018

"First product I ever used that completely cured my toenail fungus 100%."

ADV (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 8, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I was struggling with a pesky toenail fungus on my right big toe for about 2 years. I tried bleach, vinegar...none of the home remedies worked. After trying everything, I consulted my doctor who prescribed me Jublia. Luckily, it was covered by my insurance at the time because it's quite expensive without. I only had one month's prescription but it lasted me several months of applications. I was skeptical, but from the single month's prescription my toenail slowly grew out over the next year into a healthy nail. I couldn't be more happy. I couldn't afford more prescriptions at the time so luckily the problem was taken care of with the single prescription. I was advised by my doctor to continue taking it until the nail grows out, about 6 months."

Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Hello everyone I have had toenail fungus on my 2 big toes and 2 little toes for 15 years. Multiple rounds of Lamisil and laser treatment with positive results. I read some reviews on Jublia and decided to try it. I have been using Jublia daily for almost 2 months and my nails are about 20% clear. They are growing clean and clear from the quick out. My insurance does not cover Jublia My dermatologist sent me to a specialty pharmacy and they use some type of card and the prescription is only $35. I started noticing results after 3 weeks and I am going to keep going. It will likely be a 6 to 9 month treatment but well worth it. Studies show that less than 17% of people respond to the drug so good luck...."

Brian G (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 19, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After a year of using Lamisil cream with little to no effect, my physician prescribed Jublia. Thankfully I have some extended health coverage because without it I think I may have chosen not to use this medication, particularly when the recommended treatment period is about a year (I believe this has something to do with the length of time a new and treated nail grows in). Anyways, I am very pleased with the results. For the first time in years I have healthy nails. This is about month three, so I'll likely continue using this for a few more months just in case. Maybe the prior treatment with Lamisil somehow primed and benefitted the treatment with Jublia, but really the results were only realized after I switched."

Northline (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 11, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After 21 years of toe fungus, and trying everything, this (combined with laser treatment and topical Clotrimazole all over the skin of the foot for the first couple months) has finally worked for me! I started about a year ago, with the two months of Clotrimazole on the surrounding skin. Did laser treatment at the beginning. Now all nails are 100% clear. I continue to use Jublia on the last nail to clear just for good measure but I don't use it on the others at all anymore- they are that clear! This is nothing short of a miracle. By the way, did laser before and Clotrimazole many times as well without great results. I got these results by adding, the expensive, but oh so worth it, Jublia. I also change my socks frequently and wash them in very hot water. Good luck brothers and sisters in toe fungus!"

Nailunfail (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 9, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have had fungal toenails on 4 toes for decades. I used one bottle of Jublia and could see improvements. Unfortunately, part way through the second bottle I developed an allergic reaction - severe itching and blistering. It is too severe to continue. One application causes the severe blisters, redness, itching and weeping. It is disappointing but not uncommon for me to develop skin allergies. I have also developed reactions to tea tree oil, Vick's vapor rub, benzoyl peroxide."

FMSBlue (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 30, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I bought it when it with out a prescription. It dissolved my thumbnail which came off completely. The area above nail blistered and itched and was heat sensitive. Nail grew back but came off again. Now a deformed lumpy nail like thing is growing back. I recently briefly treated itchy area with tea tree oil and Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and the itching stopped and blister went away. Feels normal now but looks terrible."

Larry (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "My left big toenail has a fungal infection that affects about 25% of the toenail and has been present for about 4 years. I took 3 months of oral lamisil and the new nail has been growing back perfectly clear. It has grown out about 50%. I started using jublia after I stopped the oral lamisil on the affected part of the nail that hadn't grown out yet. I didn't have any problems until after about 3 months of daily use. About a month ago I started developing small painful, itching, burning blisters around the skin of the big toenail. I stopped using jublia and it took about 3 weeks to clear up. I wasn't sure what caused this but decided to try jublia again on the toenail because I'm paranoid the remaining fungus will spread to my new unaffected nail. Within 48h the small itching blisters returned so I'm sure it is the most-likely cause since I haven't applied anything else to the toenail."

DrJ (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "On March 2017 I wrote that I was using Jublia and that my toenail was already pink and that in a few more months before the last of it would be gone. It's March 8, 2018 and my toenail is just now totally pink! It took 14-15 months for toenail to totally grow in healthy. I wrote that I was filing the nail very thin, so that the drug could fully penetrate the nail. I continued to do so, but it took so much longer than expected for the nail to totally grown in! In fact, I'm still using it to be extra sure that it's really, totally gone. The nail now, just now, looks like the others. I had no idea a toenail took this long to totally grow back in. I give Jublia two thumbs up, but I've been using it for a long time. Not sure the last 3 months of use was necessary but after so long I wasn't taking any chances. You now would never know which toenail had fungus. And I will use the Jublia until this last bottle is used up. I have to say, I'm thrilled not to have a fugly toenail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Very Happy March 8, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Amazing results"

Reine (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 1, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have used Jublia Topical Solution 10% w/w for the past 3 years. It was a 6 ml size. I experienced reasonable satisfaction. In December of 2017 Valeant (the Manufacturer) upsized it to a 8 ml size, and upsized the cost by a bout 25%. It now appears the contents have changed also as all that happened was my toenail fungus spread, even though I followed the directions with great care as I did with the 6 ml size. Did somebody add a little water to the wine????"

Mur (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 24, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "My podiatrist prescribed Jublia to battle a years old fungal infection in every nail on my left foot. I’ve tried laser treatment in the past, tea tree, OTC antifungal meds with minimal results. I have really been trying to be consistent with using it. I purchased an electric nail filing tool to keep the nails thin so the medication can penetrate. I am slowly seeing results and hope to continue. I am very grateful to have insurance coverage for this very expensive medication since I use 5 drops a day. If you use this I suggest using it and letting it dry before having contact with any fabrics (socks, bedding etc) stay barefoot as much as possible, keep cuticles trimmed, and you can still do a Tea tree foot soak. I will update progress in a few months!"

ChelseaBoo (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 11, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Had toenail fungus for 17 years on all 10 toes finally decided to do something about it. Knew it would be expensive. Used coupon and insurance paid some got it for $75.00 a month 12 months. On month 7. 6 toes perfect. Big toes are 90% clear and they were 95% infected when started. Very happy takes awhile as have to clear and let grow back. recommend cut toes nails as much as possible to get in there. Keep cutting off bad parts."

68jerryt February 10, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had a fingernail infection called onycholosis which is the separation of the finger nail and the nail bed and chemical burns due to a nail salon using unsterile equipment. I went to my Dermatologist and she took a biopsy of my nails the same day she prescribed Jublia. She didn't even know I had a fungal infection! This medicine is for toenail fungal infections like onchomycosis ONLY!!! Not only did I have adverse reactions to this medicine but I had to pay $3200 for 3 bottles. I had burning, itching, swelling, blisters and pain from using Jublia. It is NOT MEANT FOR FINGERS AND I contacted the manufacturer who said it is NOT FDA APPROVED FOR FINGERS either. She is erroneously prescribing this topical solution to her patients and making their finger nail infections worse! I am going to file a complaint. I want my money back and compensation for my pain and suffering for this mistake that my Dr made!"

Deelisa February 5, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "It took 15 months, but this finally worked to eradicate the infection on my index fingernail. The infection had started deep under the cuticle and spread over the whole nail. Jublia does not claim to work on an extensive infection like this, especially one that starts under the cuticle, so I'm really pleased. I purchased some inexpensive little metal files, and kept the nail filed down as much as possible, throwing out the file after each use, so as not to reinfect. The filing probably helped, but I cannot say for sure."

Kathleen595 January 9, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had fungus on my toenails for more than 30 years. Tried everything, laser treatment, tea tree oil, oral medication which damaged my liver function. The best is Jublia, I have used for 7 months, 7 out of 10 nails are back to normal. Only 3 more left have been completely cured. What an amazing effective product! Only things I didn’t like it’s a bit expensive and take a while to see the results! Thanks Jublia!"

Matt R January 7, 2018

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "$2434.00 for a 8ml 2 month supply bottle. Your kidding me. And I have to take 12 months worth. I got a coupon and my insurance paid a lot which left me with $200 dollars but that is way to much. Give back to humanity people. The people selling it will definitely be some of the first to go if apocalypse happens or a civil war. Lol"

Aegispsyche (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 23, 2017

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Probably about 80% of my nail was discoloured for the last 20 years (at least) with this fungus. I recently stubbed my toe and the nail was lifted off the bed and eventually came off. I thought that should get rid of the fungus. Nope, when the nail returned so did the fungus. I've been using jublia for about 5 weeks now and I see a remarkable improvemet. The 'pink' area has at least tripled and I'm fully confident it will return to normal. I think the reason why it takes so long is that the toenail is very slow growing. Works for me."

Leo12 (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2017

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Jubila worked for me! I’ve had really bad fungus on 2 of my toenails for years and this really took care of it. It took about 6-7 months to see amazing results! This is not an overnight treatment, you must be consistent and use it everyday to see it work. It’s been 7 months and my new nail that has grown is is fungus free!"

Zu125 November 16, 2017

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Jublia is the only thing that worked for me. Over the past 7 years I had various treatments - laser therapy, topical anti fungals, tea tree oil, prescription and non-prescription meds (no oral meds) - none of it worked. I've been on jublia 1.5 years. One nail is cured, the other two are 90%. Prior to starting, the nails had detached from the nail bed and were nearly disintegrated. They have all grown back, grown strong and are only slightly cloudy. Luckily I had not side effects. The only downsides of this medication is that it's very slow and expensive. I've spent nearly $1000 on this medication alone. But I spent way more on stuff that didn't work so it's worth the money."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 14, 2017