User Reviews for Jublia

Onychomycosis, Toenail 90 reviews 21 medications

5.5
Summary of Jublia reviews 90 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Jublia

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After 2 years using this very expensive product every day, my toenails are still thick, yellow and peeling. What the heck??"

ktrisko (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 23, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had very severe fungus in four toes and had tried a number of over the counter topical medications. I saw the ads for Jublia and finally started using the product about a year ago. Three of my four toes are completely cured and the big toe on my left foot is the only fungus issue left. It's been slow going on this nail, but about 1/3 has grown back completely healthy. I think it might be another year, but I am committed to the process."

Trufkes (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 6, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I'm using Jublia right now - so far so good.. I started to use Jublia about ~2 months ago after noticed that my toenail is thickening and yellow. My podiatrist confirm that it's a fungus and warned me that Jublia has only 40% success. As I didn't want to take the oral medicine (liver risk or something like that...) I decided to try Jublia . my toenail is still a bit thick after 2 months however the color is white again and it looks much better. Will definitely continue with Jublia all the ~11 months. Got a prescription ($25 copay per bottle) via some pharmacy plan that my podiatrist recommended."

Vikf May 5, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I bought the Jublia medication and applied exactly as prescribed every day for 10 months with basically zero change to all 10 infected toes after this timeframe. I paid nearly $975 per bottle for this stuff with Blue Cross insurance refusing to cover the prescription; and now I know why- because it just doesn't work! So $10,000 later, I am back to square one. Valeant, the manufacturer of this worthless stuff, should be sued for false claims."

975 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 2, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Beware!! Make sure your podiatrist tests your nails for fungus! I saw 3 podiatrists that did not test and wanted me to take Lamasil. I refused to possibly trade my liver for pretty nails. So, when podiatrist #2 suggested removing the nail and using topical Jublia when it started growing back in, I jumped on it, thinking topical is safer. Within 2 weeks of using Jublia ALL my toes became affected and red and blistered. I thought I had athletes foot, so I continued while using foot powders and sprays too! 2 dermatologists later I never had fungus; it was psoriasis!! Jublia was a "traumatic " event to my toe nails and made the underlying psoriasis go nuts. Now over a year and a half later, I have psoriatic arthritis in my feet and hands."

Devastated in Indiana (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had pretty bad fungus on my toe nails. At first it was my big 2 toes, then it spread. I remember my small toes didn't even look like they had nails. I was devastated, and just used nail polish to cover up. Then my big toe completely came off the nail bed. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed it, warned me that it will take a year if anything, and that he didn't really think I was going to get a nail back. I used it every night, and tried to leave my nails pretty short. My small nails cleared up, and my big toe nail GREW back completely at 8 months, it has been 12 months you can't tell even if you tried! SO THANKFUL! $25 copay, but I would have paid more if needed."

AndreaDO11 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 30, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "This product is amazing. Cleared up fungus that I've had for over 30 years in less than a year."

LaurieRe April 11, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I went to the doctor with a few thick, yellow toenails. I'd been filing them paper thin and cutting them so short that the doctor could barely get a clipping to test. I started using Jublia the next day and within a few weeks I could see normal, pink toenails growing in. I just read that another woman here did the same thing, so that it would penetrate and it worked for her. That may be the reason it's worked for us both. I did read somewhere that research showed that pretreatment with urea helps toenail fungus meds penetrate, but perhaps you simply have to file them down as much as you can. It hasn't even been 2 months and I'm close to clipping the last diseased tip off one of the toenails. I wish everybody the best. Don't give up."

Very Happy (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 21, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Has anyone noticed that the ad blitz on this farce has ended. This has been an elaborate scam for something that was grossly overhyped, is very expensive, and does not perform."

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 18, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Been using for 8 months on right big toenail and left and right smallest toenail. Applying everyday faithfully, no results. Pay $40 a month copay. What a rip off. Do not buy and do not waste your money. Why are doctors prescribing this medication when it is not working for so many people? Of course, they get money off this also. So many desperate fools out there being exploited once again by the medical profession. One doctor told me point blank--"you will never get rid of this problem." He was right. DO NOT BUY JUBLIA!!!!"

Hate my toenails March 9, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had toe nail fungus for 40 years. The left middle toe was the worst. The rest toe nails all had fungus, but mild. Nothing worked for me in the past, probably due to lack of persistence, because It is hard to apply medication everyday continuously for 1 year without noticing a difference, so you just give up. I tried Jublia. I noticed an improvement on one nail 3 weeks after I started. This got me very motivated. I started taking pictures everyday, and filed the nails to make them as thin as possible. I never missed a dose. Nine toe nails showed visible improvement after 2 months. Finally the left middle toe showed an improvement in 5 months. After 11 months, all toes were cleared. Yay.... I used 3 bottles of Jublia."

Joe66666 February 25, 2017

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "For what they charge for this medication you would think it would work right? I've and using this medication for one year and I see absolutely no difference total waste of time and money."

waste of time and money (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 20, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After I put Jublia on within 2 to 3 days all the skin on all my toes became hard like a shell and I had to peel the skin off my toes which took about 2 wks"

0847 February 17, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "A miracle cure, I think. I used Jublia with two laser treatments over five months. I had infection in ten out of ten toes for the last 12 years. My toenails are almost back to completely normal. The reason I say I think it was Julia is because I became obsessed with getting rid of the infestation. Besides daily Jublia treatments I treated all my shoes daily with an anti-fungal agent and and bathed my feet every thee days in a solution of apple cider vinegar. I also reduced my sugar consumption during this period. It is possible to win that battle."

MayorLar January 24, 2017

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Use this for about nine months. I have one toe that is about 70% cleared up, this is my big toe on my left foot. My toenail fungus is severe and all toenails on my left foot . Also, I have fungus on my big toe and little toe of my right foot, but very little, and not severe. The medicine seems to help with keeping my right foot nails in check but not completely clearing them up. On my left footmy toes are severely infected and only the big toe and one other are obviously getting better, but only the big toe is far along. I plan on continuing the medicine for as long as I can. I've had fungus on my toenails for 11 years and tried several different approaches to clearing it with this one being the only One to cause new clear nail."

Eggar January 20, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "This stuff is a ripoff does not work. Another drug scam."

plumb (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 3, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have suffered from fungal nails on my feet x over 30 years, I have removed them but grow with fungi again, just accept that there was no cure, but I decided to see a podiatry one last last time and she prescribed me Jublia, wao , Wao, wao, this product is expensive, but I am clearing my nails, thanks to GOD, I am 53 years old"

Artesy-o (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 24, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used twice daily for six months, NOTHING!"

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "20 Years with severe erosion of 8 of 10 nails due to fungus. 18 months with diligent use of Jublia and toes look like when I was 16 years old. Clear as can be. I should add this is a systemic problem in my family. brothers and cousins have had nails removed. This stuff works great. Sorry you have to pay for it and sorry about your prescription costs. You may want to consider voting for a government who supports universal healthcare.... I'm out of pocket $0.00"

Toronto Joe (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2016

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Like the most recent comments. Had tried everything with no results. Jumped through the insurance hoops and have been using for almost 4 months. Toenail almost grown back out. Best it has ever looked. Just found out my insurance will no longer cover it next year. Hope my supply lasts until it is gone."

49erda November 10, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I struggled with a fungus in my big toenail for over 10 years. I tried everything I could find in the drug store. I went to a dermatologist who prescribed an internal medicine that I was on two times for 4 months each time that did not cure the fungus. I paid a podiatrist a lot of money to perform laser treatments on the toenail which were painful and did not work. I was giving up hope until I saw the advertisement for Jublia on TV. I asked my dermatologist to prescribe it and it totally cured the fungus in the nail! It took about 9 months for the nail to completely grow out fungus free, but it was worth it! My nail is completely healthy now and has been for about 6 months. I am so thankful for this medication!!!!!"

Happy in Connecticut November 8, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Only think that has worked, and I have tried everything!!!!! Saw results within a couple of weeks! I never write reviews but thought this is worth passing on to others!"

Findhar (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "amazing only thing that worked on a stubborn toe nail fungus. Within 2 weeks I noticed that a new healthy nail was emerging from the nail bed and the nasty one was growing out. There is no more new accumulation of keratin under my nail, no more gross odour and no more pain!! It has been 1.5mnths. I have maybe a 1/2 inch of ugly old nail at the tip of toenail left before it all becomes an awful memory. I am so happy!!! I will continue a little bit past the point of it being completely gone just to be sure. Then, I can paint my toenails once in a while again because I want to- not because I have to to wear sandals."

Healthy Toenail NOW September 26, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had toenail fungus on my big toe for 30 years. My Doctor prescribed Jublia at night and Kersal in the mornings. Within 6 months my toe nail looks great!! After 30 years I never dreamed that I could have these results. I'm very pleased with the product."

Happy user (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 18, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "While it does take time, this works. I've even worn through the Summer with toenail polish. I just kept applying it making sure to get the cuticle and the top of the nail/under the top part."

JennM7paws September 18, 2016