User Reviews for Jublia

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Jublia.

Onychomycosis, Toenail
5.6

Summary of Jublia reviews 5.6 109 reviews

Reviews for Jublia

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Jubila worked for me! I’ve had really bad fungus on 2 of my toenails for years and this really took care of it. It took about 6-7 months to see amazing results! This is not an overnight treatment, you must be consistent and use it everyday to see it work. It’s been 7 months and my new nail that has grown is is fungus free!"

Zu125 November 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Jublia is the only thing that worked for me. Over the past 7 years I had various treatments - laser therapy, topical anti fungals, tea tree oil, prescription and non-prescription meds (no oral meds) - none of it worked. I've been on jublia 1.5 years. One nail is cured, the other two are 90%. Prior to starting, the nails had detached from the nail bed and were nearly disintegrated. They have all grown back, grown strong and are only slightly cloudy. Luckily I had not side effects. The only downsides of this medication is that it's very slow and expensive. I've spent nearly $1000 on this medication alone. But I spent way more on stuff that didn't work so it's worth the money."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After 5 years+ no help. My wonderful new girlfriend, a cosmetologist, figured out to spray Tea Tree Oil on them... one week later, OMG! Cured!!!she sprays it on my piggies 2 to 3 times a day and BOOM... ALL BETTER!!!"

Junkyard Dog November 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Before: All nails infected. 6/10 were completly white. Tried various stuff from the shelf @ london drugs. Nothing helped. GP prescribed Jublia. 1.5 months in and I'm 90% cured. I will continue as prescribed for 6 months, so it doesn't come back. Very happy with this applicant. Also:Bought brand new socks, wash my feet 3X daily with warm water and soap. Try to be barefoot every chance. Seems to be different ways working for each individual. Keep trying things and find what works for you! Stay consistent. Also:Blue cross paid majority: costed me about 20$ a bottle. I live in Canada."

UE (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "The pharmaceutical group that developed this treatment is trying to recoup their cost in 1 year, they are a greedy group as they all are and should be called out. Disgusting."

B from Fla. September 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using jublia for 11 months and it has failed to clear the fungus! My nail test showed fungus still present! Jublia does not work for me"

Izn (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been fighting nail fungus for over 30 years;( I've tried grisefulvin, lamisil and then jublia in 2015. I did jublia for 10 months and then got severe skin reaction. Intense itching, blisters etc. The podiatrist had me soaking my feet, trying this cream etc. I went off jublia let my skin get back to normal which took a few months. I just restarted back on it after over a year off because its the only thing that has worked. The itching returned immediately I am trying to manage it."

1Benny1 September 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "The medicine was effective and I was beginning to see improvement in my nail after a few months, then started having painful redness, blisters, itching and swelling. It is miserable. I've stopped using it until all these side effects go away. I'm very disappointed in having to stop using Jublia as it was really beginning to get rid of the fungus. Before I knew what was causing these problems, I asked my dermatologist if it could be the medicine and he said he'd never had a patient to have these side effects using it. I found out on my own that it was the Jublia."

JajaMe (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "This actually is very effective for me. I've been on it for 6 months and 2 of my toes are now healthy and normal, with the other 2 improving. The $200 price for 8mL is just disgusting but if you can afford it its worth a shot. I've used a bottle and a half now, and I doubt I'll need a third. So $400 to fix my nails and my confidence isn't too bad I guess."

Robbbberrrttrrerte September 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've been battling toenail fungus for about 10 years. Tried the generic version of Lamisil (Terbinafine), but quit that nasty drug as it made me feel ill. Have had laser surgery twice...what a joke. In fact, I think it damaged my nails and sadly, I don't think they'll ever be the same again. I was on Jublia for a full year (applied everyday) and saw nominal improvement and a return of the fungus when I discontinued use. Back on it and supplement treatment with Vicks VaporRub and blend of essential oils that have been "proven" to get rid the fungus. I've also cut out sugar and grains, all things that supposedly feed fungus. Additionally I take a daily probiotic. Jury is still out on whether any of this will work. I HATE BIG PHARMA!"

DOWN WITH BIG PHARMA (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 26, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "First off I have to say I'm in the early stages of using Jublia, and it's as if the fungus is "fighting back" - a few nails have become worse since I started. I am going to give it a chance though despite the $125 per bottle cost"

London Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've been using Jublia for 11 months. I don't see clearing yet it's very frustrating also have some swelling to the foot itself. I am not sure if it is a side affect or not, and need help since my family Dr. Has since retired. Thank you."

Buzz head July 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used for over a year and a slight improvement on big toenail and the two other toenailS no positive results. Extremely expensive also"

Larry Dc July 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've had bad toenail fungus for the last 5 years. I've lost 3 or 4 toenails bc of it (one of them being the nail on my big toe). After 18 months without a new nail on my big toe I asked my podiatrist who prescribed Jublia. It's true that it is a very slow working treatment, but after 4 months of using, I finally have almost 3/4 of a nail on my big toe. My other smaller toenails that were thick and yellow are no longer like that. The yellow color is gone and they are significantly thinner. I will use this the full 11 months bc with the results I've seen so far in 4 months I am confident in the next 7 months I will be fungus free."

Kaylee Mick July 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Two big toes infected, 1 year and > 10 years. Whole nail rotting on both. One month on Jublia so far. Looking clear now, and just need to see how they grow out. The first week of Jublia my feet were immersed in water many hours a day in neoprene booties while kayaking. I think that helped to kill the fungus, and allowed the medication to deeply penetrate the nail. I also used a pedicure tool to keep all areas of the cuticle and under the nail clean. I put the medication on once a day, never missing a day, after a good soak in water."

Little Two Foot (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "A salon manicure and next thing I know, I'm on Jublia. After 8 weeks, my fingernails are almost perfect again. For me, it definitely works. Maybe I'm lucky. I think catching on early to what was wrong with my nails helped, as I only waited a few weeks before seeking medication. I use it every day. Apply when I go to bed. This allows it to dry and stay on for 8 hours while I sleep."

Dixie Cup (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been searching for some way to get rid of this toenail fungus for 10 years with no success. I was hopeful that Jublia would work. I applied every morning for over 6 months to no avail. Not only does it not work (like all the others) but it damaged the skin around my nails also. I am so, so frustrated that this is yet another failed attempt to treat this disease. Can't believe that the medical and drug industries are using another disease to rake in money and keep the disease alive. Shame on all of you."

Susie36 June 13, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Here's most realistic review you'll read. Many ultra positive reviews are hyperbole and most of the ultra negative reviews are exaggerated just as much. 1. If your nails are legitimately infected, they will NOT clear up within a few months. Both big toenails were badly infected and other nails as well. It has taken 8 months. for me to finally see measurable results that I'm content with. In months. 4-6 I thought about stopping. I wanted better results. I turned a corner after 7th mo. 2. Use it DAILY and at the PROPER TIME, i.e. don't apply it and then shower 2 hrs later. Waste. Be committed to applying it EVERY day. Don't miss a treatment. I say early evening. ~12hrs until next shower and most can be barefoot entire time. 3. Use for ALL 12+ mos."

J_R_A (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 31, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "True, it does take time, but for the first time in over a decade I'm free of toenail fungus!!!!!!! What a relief to be able to wear flip flops without gnarly nasty toes. I never let anyone see my feet out of shame. I had tried EVERY single medication and "cures" available. The transformation over time is amazing and I'm so grateful."

Donald L May 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After 2 years using this very expensive product every day, my toenails are still thick, yellow and peeling. What the heck??"

ktrisko (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 23, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had very severe fungus in four toes and had tried a number of over the counter topical medications. I saw the ads for Jublia and finally started using the product about a year ago. Three of my four toes are completely cured and the big toe on my left foot is the only fungus issue left. It's been slow going on this nail, but about 1/3 has grown back completely healthy. I think it might be another year, but I am committed to the process."

Trufkes (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I'm using Jublia right now - so far so good.. I started to use Jublia about ~2 months ago after noticed that my toenail is thickening and yellow. My podiatrist confirm that it's a fungus and warned me that Jublia has only 40% success. As I didn't want to take the oral medicine (liver risk or something like that...) I decided to try Jublia . my toenail is still a bit thick after 2 months however the color is white again and it looks much better. Will definitely continue with Jublia all the ~11 months. Got a prescription ($25 copay per bottle) via some pharmacy plan that my podiatrist recommended."

Vikf May 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I bought the Jublia medication and applied exactly as prescribed every day for 10 months with basically zero change to all 10 infected toes after this timeframe. I paid nearly $975 per bottle for this stuff with Blue Cross insurance refusing to cover the prescription; and now I know why- because it just doesn't work! So $10,000 later, I am back to square one. Valeant, the manufacturer of this worthless stuff, should be sued for false claims."

975 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Beware!! Make sure your podiatrist tests your nails for fungus! I saw 3 podiatrists that did not test and wanted me to take Lamasil. I refused to possibly trade my liver for pretty nails. So, when podiatrist #2 suggested removing the nail and using topical Jublia when it started growing back in, I jumped on it, thinking topical is safer. Within 2 weeks of using Jublia ALL my toes became affected and red and blistered. I thought I had athletes foot, so I continued while using foot powders and sprays too! 2 dermatologists later I never had fungus; it was psoriasis!! Jublia was a "traumatic " event to my toe nails and made the underlying psoriasis go nuts. Now over a year and a half later, I have psoriatic arthritis in my feet and hands."

Devastated in Indiana (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had pretty bad fungus on my toe nails. At first it was my big 2 toes, then it spread. I remember my small toes didn't even look like they had nails. I was devastated, and just used nail polish to cover up. Then my big toe completely came off the nail bed. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed it, warned me that it will take a year if anything, and that he didn't really think I was going to get a nail back. I used it every night, and tried to leave my nails pretty short. My small nails cleared up, and my big toe nail GREW back completely at 8 months, it has been 12 months you can't tell even if you tried! SO THANKFUL! $25 copay, but I would have paid more if needed."

AndreaDO11 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 30, 2017