User Reviews for Jublia

Onychomycosis, Toenail 83 reviews 21 medications

5.5
Summary of Jublia reviews 83 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Jublia

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I went to the doctor with a few thick, yellow toenails. I'd been filing them paper thin and cutting them so short that the doctor could barely get a clipping to test. I started using Jublia the next day and within a few weeks I could see normal, pink toenails growing in. I just read that another woman here did the same thing, so that it would penetrate and it worked for her. That may be the reason it's worked for us both. I did read somewhere that research showed that pretreatment with urea helps toenail fungus meds penetrate, but perhaps you simply have to file them down as much as you can. It hasn't even been 2 months and I'm close to clipping the last diseased tip off one of the toenails. I wish everybody the best. Don't give up."

Very Happy (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 21, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Has anyone noticed that the ad blitz on this farce has ended. This has been an elaborate scam for something that was grossly overhyped, is very expensive, and does not perform."

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 18, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Been using for 8 months on right big toenail and left and right smallest toenail. Applying everyday faithfully, no results. Pay $40 a month copay. What a rip off. Do not buy and do not waste your money. Why are doctors prescribing this medication when it is not working for so many people? Of course, they get money off this also. So many desperate fools out there being exploited once again by the medical profession. One doctor told me point blank--"you will never get rid of this problem." He was right. DO NOT BUY JUBLIA!!!!"

Hate my toenails March 9, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had toe nail fungus for 40 years. The left middle toe was the worst. The rest toe nails all had fungus, but mild. Nothing worked for me in the past, probably due to lack of persistence, because It is hard to apply medication everyday continuously for 1 year without noticing a difference, so you just give up. I tried Jublia. I noticed an improvement on one nail 3 weeks after I started. This got me very motivated. I started taking pictures everyday, and filed the nails to make them as thin as possible. I never missed a dose. Nine toe nails showed visible improvement after 2 months. Finally the left middle toe showed an improvement in 5 months. After 11 months, all toes were cleared. Yay.... I used 3 bottles of Jublia."

Joe66666 February 25, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "For what they charge for this medication you would think it would work right? I've and using this medication for one year and I see absolutely no difference total waste of time and money."

waste of time and money (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 20, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After I put Jublia on within 2 to 3 days all the skin on all my toes became hard like a shell and I had to peel the skin off my toes which took about 2 wks"

0847 February 17, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "A miracle cure, I think. I used Jublia with two laser treatments over five months. I had infection in ten out of ten toes for the last 12 years. My toenails are almost back to completely normal. The reason I say I think it was Julia is because I became obsessed with getting rid of the infestation. Besides daily Jublia treatments I treated all my shoes daily with an anti-fungal agent and and bathed my feet every thee days in a solution of apple cider vinegar. I also reduced my sugar consumption during this period. It is possible to win that battle."

MayorLar January 24, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Use this for about nine months. I have one toe that is about 70% cleared up, this is my big toe on my left foot. My toenail fungus is severe and all toenails on my left foot . Also, I have fungus on my big toe and little toe of my right foot, but very little, and not severe. The medicine seems to help with keeping my right foot nails in check but not completely clearing them up. On my left footmy toes are severely infected and only the big toe and one other are obviously getting better, but only the big toe is far along. I plan on continuing the medicine for as long as I can. I've had fungus on my toenails for 11 years and tried several different approaches to clearing it with this one being the only One to cause new clear nail."

Eggar January 20, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "This stuff is a ripoff does not work. Another drug scam."

plumb (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 3, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have suffered from fungal nails on my feet x over 30 years, I have removed them but grow with fungi again, just accept that there was no cure, but I decided to see a podiatry one last last time and she prescribed me Jublia, wao , Wao, wao, this product is expensive, but I am clearing my nails, thanks to GOD, I am 53 years old"

Artesy-o (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 24, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used twice daily for six months, NOTHING!"

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "20 Years with severe erosion of 8 of 10 nails due to fungus. 18 months with diligent use of Jublia and toes look like when I was 16 years old. Clear as can be. I should add this is a systemic problem in my family. brothers and cousins have had nails removed. This stuff works great. Sorry you have to pay for it and sorry about your prescription costs. You may want to consider voting for a government who supports universal healthcare.... I'm out of pocket $0.00"

Toronto Joe (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2016

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Like the most recent comments. Had tried everything with no results. Jumped through the insurance hoops and have been using for almost 4 months. Toenail almost grown back out. Best it has ever looked. Just found out my insurance will no longer cover it next year. Hope my supply lasts until it is gone."

49erda November 10, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I struggled with a fungus in my big toenail for over 10 years. I tried everything I could find in the drug store. I went to a dermatologist who prescribed an internal medicine that I was on two times for 4 months each time that did not cure the fungus. I paid a podiatrist a lot of money to perform laser treatments on the toenail which were painful and did not work. I was giving up hope until I saw the advertisement for Jublia on TV. I asked my dermatologist to prescribe it and it totally cured the fungus in the nail! It took about 9 months for the nail to completely grow out fungus free, but it was worth it! My nail is completely healthy now and has been for about 6 months. I am so thankful for this medication!!!!!"

Happy in Connecticut November 8, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Only think that has worked, and I have tried everything!!!!! Saw results within a couple of weeks! I never write reviews but thought this is worth passing on to others!"

Findhar (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "amazing only thing that worked on a stubborn toe nail fungus. Within 2 weeks I noticed that a new healthy nail was emerging from the nail bed and the nasty one was growing out. There is no more new accumulation of keratin under my nail, no more gross odour and no more pain!! It has been 1.5mnths. I have maybe a 1/2 inch of ugly old nail at the tip of toenail left before it all becomes an awful memory. I am so happy!!! I will continue a little bit past the point of it being completely gone just to be sure. Then, I can paint my toenails once in a while again because I want to- not because I have to to wear sandals."

Healthy Toenail NOW September 26, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had toenail fungus on my big toe for 30 years. My Doctor prescribed Jublia at night and Kersal in the mornings. Within 6 months my toe nail looks great!! After 30 years I never dreamed that I could have these results. I'm very pleased with the product."

Happy user (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 18, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "While it does take time, this works. I've even worn through the Summer with toenail polish. I just kept applying it making sure to get the cuticle and the top of the nail/under the top part."

JennM7paws September 18, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Cost in Canada was 80 but latest cost me 60 bucks for 6ml. I used it for 1.5 years on big toe.... I stopped using for six months but not quite cleared so going back on it."

lotechman (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 13, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using the product for almost a year. At times I thought it was working but alas the fungus is still there. Agree with prior cost comments. The cost is also ridiculous!"

Noni_54 September 11, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using Jublia for about 6 months on big toe, cannot tell if it is working, I had the fungus on both nails and got rid of it soaking in diluted bleach (a dermatologist told me to do this), but then it came back on one toe, so, I am trying Jublia, so far, getting it for free thru Walgreens, I have Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance. I had also done the laser treatment too, and it didn't work for me."

TxMel September 6, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used methodically for over one year. Absolutely no results."

Hoof (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 3, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Completely cleared my toe nail fungus. One year later, my nail looks healthy!"

Lissette15 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 31, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Have been using Jublia as directed for 6 months with no change! This medication does not work! Total waste of money!"

Renee H August 7, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've got one toe with fungal infection, have tried everything. Using Jublia for 5 months now. Some improvement, better than anything else. I would like to keep using this, however the price is ridiculous. The cost is $1000 a month. After insurance, I'm left with nearly $300/mo for this medicine. HOW can this possibly cost this much?? For one toe I can't justify this. I'm very disappointed as I think it will probably clear this toe up but seriously....GREEDY company..."

Heidi444 July 30, 2016