User Reviews for Jublia

Onychomycosis, Toenail 96 reviews 21 medications

5.5
Summary of Jublia reviews 96 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Jublia

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've had bad toenail fungus for the last 5 years. I've lost 3 or 4 toenails bc of it (one of them being the nail on my big toe). After 18 months without a new nail on my big toe I asked my podiatrist who prescribed Jublia. It's true that it is a very slow working treatment, but after 4 months of using, I finally have almost 3/4 of a nail on my big toe. My other smaller toenails that were thick and yellow are no longer like that. The yellow color is gone and they are significantly thinner. I will use this the full 11 months bc with the results I've seen so far in 4 months I am confident in the next 7 months I will be fungus free."

Kaylee Mick July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Two big toes infected, 1 year and > 10 years. Whole nail rotting on both. One month on Jublia so far. Looking clear now, and just need to see how they grow out. The first week of Jublia my feet were immersed in water many hours a day in neoprene booties while kayaking. I think that helped to kill the fungus, and allowed the medication to deeply penetrate the nail. I also used a pedicure tool to keep all areas of the cuticle and under the nail clean. I put the medication on once a day, never missing a day, after a good soak in water."

Little Two Foot (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "A salon manicure and next thing I know, I'm on Jublia. After 8 weeks, my fingernails are almost perfect again. For me, it definitely works. Maybe I'm lucky. I think catching on early to what was wrong with my nails helped, as I only waited a few weeks before seeking medication. I use it every day. Apply when I go to bed. This allows it to dry and stay on for 8 hours while I sleep."

Dixie Cup (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been searching for some way to get rid of this toenail fungus for 10 years with no success. I was hopeful that Jublia would work. I applied every morning for over 6 months to no avail. Not only does it not work (like all the others) but it damaged the skin around my nails also. I am so, so frustrated that this is yet another failed attempt to treat this disease. Can't believe that the medical and drug industries are using another disease to rake in money and keep the disease alive. Shame on all of you."

Susie36 June 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Here's most realistic review you'll read. Many ultra positive reviews are hyperbole and most of the ultra negative reviews are exaggerated just as much. 1. If your nails are legitimately infected, they will NOT clear up within a few months. Both big toenails were badly infected and other nails as well. It has taken 8 months. for me to finally see measurable results that I'm content with. In months. 4-6 I thought about stopping. I wanted better results. I turned a corner after 7th mo. 2. Use it DAILY and at the PROPER TIME, i.e. don't apply it and then shower 2 hrs later. Waste. Be committed to applying it EVERY day. Don't miss a treatment. I say early evening. ~12hrs until next shower and most can be barefoot entire time. 3. Use for ALL 12+ mos."

J_R_A (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "True, it does take time, but for the first time in over a decade I'm free of toenail fungus!!!!!!! What a relief to be able to wear flip flops without gnarly nasty toes. I never let anyone see my feet out of shame. I had tried EVERY single medication and "cures" available. The transformation over time is amazing and I'm so grateful."

Donald L May 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After 2 years using this very expensive product every day, my toenails are still thick, yellow and peeling. What the heck??"

ktrisko (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had very severe fungus in four toes and had tried a number of over the counter topical medications. I saw the ads for Jublia and finally started using the product about a year ago. Three of my four toes are completely cured and the big toe on my left foot is the only fungus issue left. It's been slow going on this nail, but about 1/3 has grown back completely healthy. I think it might be another year, but I am committed to the process."

Trufkes (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I'm using Jublia right now - so far so good.. I started to use Jublia about ~2 months ago after noticed that my toenail is thickening and yellow. My podiatrist confirm that it's a fungus and warned me that Jublia has only 40% success. As I didn't want to take the oral medicine (liver risk or something like that...) I decided to try Jublia . my toenail is still a bit thick after 2 months however the color is white again and it looks much better. Will definitely continue with Jublia all the ~11 months. Got a prescription ($25 copay per bottle) via some pharmacy plan that my podiatrist recommended."

Vikf May 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I bought the Jublia medication and applied exactly as prescribed every day for 10 months with basically zero change to all 10 infected toes after this timeframe. I paid nearly $975 per bottle for this stuff with Blue Cross insurance refusing to cover the prescription; and now I know why- because it just doesn't work! So $10,000 later, I am back to square one. Valeant, the manufacturer of this worthless stuff, should be sued for false claims."

975 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Beware!! Make sure your podiatrist tests your nails for fungus! I saw 3 podiatrists that did not test and wanted me to take Lamasil. I refused to possibly trade my liver for pretty nails. So, when podiatrist #2 suggested removing the nail and using topical Jublia when it started growing back in, I jumped on it, thinking topical is safer. Within 2 weeks of using Jublia ALL my toes became affected and red and blistered. I thought I had athletes foot, so I continued while using foot powders and sprays too! 2 dermatologists later I never had fungus; it was psoriasis!! Jublia was a "traumatic " event to my toe nails and made the underlying psoriasis go nuts. Now over a year and a half later, I have psoriatic arthritis in my feet and hands."

Devastated in Indiana (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had pretty bad fungus on my toe nails. At first it was my big 2 toes, then it spread. I remember my small toes didn't even look like they had nails. I was devastated, and just used nail polish to cover up. Then my big toe completely came off the nail bed. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed it, warned me that it will take a year if anything, and that he didn't really think I was going to get a nail back. I used it every night, and tried to leave my nails pretty short. My small nails cleared up, and my big toe nail GREW back completely at 8 months, it has been 12 months you can't tell even if you tried! SO THANKFUL! $25 copay, but I would have paid more if needed."

AndreaDO11 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "This product is amazing. Cleared up fungus that I've had for over 30 years in less than a year."

LaurieRe April 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I went to the doctor with a few thick, yellow toenails. I'd been filing them paper thin and cutting them so short that the doctor could barely get a clipping to test. I started using Jublia the next day and within a few weeks I could see normal, pink toenails growing in. I just read that another woman here did the same thing, so that it would penetrate and it worked for her. That may be the reason it's worked for us both. I did read somewhere that research showed that pretreatment with urea helps toenail fungus meds penetrate, but perhaps you simply have to file them down as much as you can. It hasn't even been 2 months and I'm close to clipping the last diseased tip off one of the toenails. I wish everybody the best. Don't give up."

Very Happy (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Has anyone noticed that the ad blitz on this farce has ended. This has been an elaborate scam for something that was grossly overhyped, is very expensive, and does not perform."

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Been using for 8 months on right big toenail and left and right smallest toenail. Applying everyday faithfully, no results. Pay $40 a month copay. What a rip off. Do not buy and do not waste your money. Why are doctors prescribing this medication when it is not working for so many people? Of course, they get money off this also. So many desperate fools out there being exploited once again by the medical profession. One doctor told me point blank--"you will never get rid of this problem." He was right. DO NOT BUY JUBLIA!!!!"

Hate my toenails March 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I had toe nail fungus for 40 years. The left middle toe was the worst. The rest toe nails all had fungus, but mild. Nothing worked for me in the past, probably due to lack of persistence, because It is hard to apply medication everyday continuously for 1 year without noticing a difference, so you just give up. I tried Jublia. I noticed an improvement on one nail 3 weeks after I started. This got me very motivated. I started taking pictures everyday, and filed the nails to make them as thin as possible. I never missed a dose. Nine toe nails showed visible improvement after 2 months. Finally the left middle toe showed an improvement in 5 months. After 11 months, all toes were cleared. Yay.... I used 3 bottles of Jublia."

Joe66666 February 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "For what they charge for this medication you would think it would work right? I've and using this medication for one year and I see absolutely no difference total waste of time and money."

waste of time and money (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "After I put Jublia on within 2 to 3 days all the skin on all my toes became hard like a shell and I had to peel the skin off my toes which took about 2 wks"

0847 February 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "A miracle cure, I think. I used Jublia with two laser treatments over five months. I had infection in ten out of ten toes for the last 12 years. My toenails are almost back to completely normal. The reason I say I think it was Julia is because I became obsessed with getting rid of the infestation. Besides daily Jublia treatments I treated all my shoes daily with an anti-fungal agent and and bathed my feet every thee days in a solution of apple cider vinegar. I also reduced my sugar consumption during this period. It is possible to win that battle."

MayorLar January 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Use this for about nine months. I have one toe that is about 70% cleared up, this is my big toe on my left foot. My toenail fungus is severe and all toenails on my left foot . Also, I have fungus on my big toe and little toe of my right foot, but very little, and not severe. The medicine seems to help with keeping my right foot nails in check but not completely clearing them up. On my left footmy toes are severely infected and only the big toe and one other are obviously getting better, but only the big toe is far along. I plan on continuing the medicine for as long as I can. I've had fungus on my toenails for 11 years and tried several different approaches to clearing it with this one being the only One to cause new clear nail."

Eggar January 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "This stuff is a ripoff does not work. Another drug scam."

plumb (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have suffered from fungal nails on my feet x over 30 years, I have removed them but grow with fungi again, just accept that there was no cure, but I decided to see a podiatry one last last time and she prescribed me Jublia, wao , Wao, wao, this product is expensive, but I am clearing my nails, thanks to GOD, I am 53 years old"

Artesy-o (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used twice daily for six months, NOTHING!"

Abbynola (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "20 Years with severe erosion of 8 of 10 nails due to fungus. 18 months with diligent use of Jublia and toes look like when I was 16 years old. Clear as can be. I should add this is a systemic problem in my family. brothers and cousins have had nails removed. This stuff works great. Sorry you have to pay for it and sorry about your prescription costs. You may want to consider voting for a government who supports universal healthcare.... I'm out of pocket $0.00"

Toronto Joe (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2016