User Reviews for Jublia to treat Onychomycosis, Toenail

Jublia Rating Summary

5.8/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Onychomycosis, Toenail.

Reviews for Jublia

"I suffered from onychomycosis (nail fungal infection) of my large toe for 10 years. 3/4 of my nail was detached from the nail bed at all times. I tried everything I could for 10 years with no result. After close to one year of using Jublia every day, my toenail appeared to be normal. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks. I then noticed it was beginning to detach once again. I determined I was not ready to stop using it. I just started to use it once again. I will continue until it looks completely normal once again and then try stopping again."

Gloria May 30, 2019

"My doctor gave me the prescription for Jubila December 6 2018 and I’ve used it faithfully everyday since. The only toes affected were my big toes and one of those had a minor infection. I literally removed the whole toenail on the bad toe and started using the product. It’s now mid May 2019 and my toenails are both nice pink. I just purchased the second 8 ml bottle and I believe it will last the full 48 weeks of treatment. $140 each so hopefully that’s it. $280 is a small price to pay to clear up the awful itching. I think people may use the product improperly or quit too soon. I sure have found Jublia to be effective."

Northerner (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 14, 2019

"After 20 years of trying everything under the sun I was able to get Jublia with coupons. I am currently a 63 year old male. The key to my success is that you have to play podiatrist and cut and remove infected toenail that has come away from the nail bed. You have to expose the infected nail bed as much as possible before you apply the Jublia. I kept doing this over and over again until healthy nail started asserting itself as it grew out. As of now, it looks like there are no signs of the fungus, but I am still applying Jublia along the edge of the nail at the end just to make sure I kill any last trace of the fungus. The real test will be when I completely stop using Jublia."

Skippy (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 11, 2019

"Jublia worked after 3 months, and completely cleared my toe fungus after 18 months, applying once per day."

rcforkat (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 6, 2019

"This so called medicine put me in hospital for 8 days I have one disfigured big toe and the other big toe causes me pain regularly I talked to manufacture they said that’s a normal side affect"

Stone (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2019

"I used Jublia for 2 years...still having the same problem. I would not recommend it."

Joe (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 22, 2019

"I have taken Kerydin for two years. A huge money maker without results. I use Jublia now for 6 months. Another money maker but no difference. Both drugs are just in for the money"

TommyK (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 9, 2019

"Tried various medications over ten years, and no success. Fungus was eroding and damaging three nails. Visible improvement after three months and completely gone after 18 months."

Hal (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 2, 2019

"Yes!!! I have been using it diligently on all ten toes for 7 months now. It took about 5 months to see results but I am so excited that I may finally be able to wear sandals this summer!! I am seeing pink nails again!!!! I am thankful that I have wonderful insurance and my co-pay is low. I have been living with this for 15 years."

Homeschool momma (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 4, 2019

"AMAZING! Under coverage in Canada u paid only $20 per bottle. I suffered for about 10 years with toenail Fungus. Seven of my toes were really bad. So bad one fell off completely! My mother in law told me about Jublia and I was skeptical but WOW! I used EVERYDAY for ONE year. Keep all toe nails short and stay bare foot as much as possible. My nails are doing great and has not come back. I got my first pedicure done and I never thought I would have clear nails again. Thank you Jublia!"

Bre (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 20, 2019

"This drug works very well IF you use it diligently (every day) for the full amount of time. I had bad onychomycosis in three toes and after about a year, it's about 95-98% cleared up. You should definitely make sure you are changing your socks, and keeping your nails short to avoid a reoccurrence. I only take off 2 points because it is ridiculously expensive. In Canada it's ~$120/bottle. It's definitely worth the money if you're planning to commit to using it everyday."

#girlbyeonychomycosis (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 21, 2018

"Currently $25 a month copay (retail some stratospheric $500 for 4 ml). I got 4 refills but my third is my last one. It's too expensive would rather spend $25 on a good bottle of rye. If in 6 months there is only a 15-30% chance of improvement after spending $150 not worth it. I got a 1fl oz bottle of proclearz for $9 that should last me 6 months. Maybe that'll help. I don't have time to sit there filing down my toenails I may just live out the rest of my days with this forget it. I don't know what we are paying for, the intellectual property of something that doesn't work? Lower the price."

whisky man (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 10, 2018

"I paid out of pocket the discount price of $231.00 for a 4ml bottle. I thought this was expensive but I believed I had a 48 week supply. I used it once daily on five toes and the bottle lasted three weeks. No refills for this price, Can't get my money back. No nail improvement. Don't believe the hype. Save your money."

chuckie (taken for less than 1 month) December 3, 2018

"Completely got rid of my toe fungus in about 6 months. Still using to make sure it doesn't come back"

KK (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 2, 2018

"I had a Doctor prescribe JUBLIA for me for a mild toenail fungus. It cost me $742.00 twice. It has to be the most inflated, over priced, most worthless product on the market today !! Anything would work better than JUBLIA !!!"

Bo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 26, 2018

"Jublia was prescribed to me after having an allergic reaction to oral medication. My big toe was about 1/2 infected. After using Jublia for the past 4 years there has been no improvement. The fungus has not increased, but it has also not improved :("

doug (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 18, 2018

"I was struggling with a pesky toenail fungus on my right big toe for about 2 years. I tried bleach, vinegar...none of the home remedies worked. After trying everything, I consulted my doctor who prescribed me Jublia. Luckily, it was covered by my insurance at the time because it's quite expensive without. I only had one month's prescription but it lasted me several months of applications. I was skeptical, but from the single month's prescription my toenail slowly grew out over the next year into a healthy nail. I couldn't be more happy. I couldn't afford more prescriptions at the time so luckily the problem was taken care of with the single prescription. I was advised by my doctor to continue taking it until the nail grows out, about 6 months."

Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2018

"Hello everyone I have had toenail fungus on my 2 big toes and 2 little toes for 15 years. Multiple rounds of Lamisil and laser treatment with positive results. I read some reviews on Jublia and decided to try it. I have been using Jublia daily for almost 2 months and my nails are about 20% clear. They are growing clean and clear from the quick out. My insurance does not cover Jublia My dermatologist sent me to a specialty pharmacy and they use some type of card and the prescription is only $35. I started noticing results after 3 weeks and I am going to keep going. It will likely be a 6 to 9 month treatment but well worth it. Studies show that less than 17% of people respond to the drug so good luck...."

Brian G (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 19, 2018

"After a year of using Lamisil cream with little to no effect, my physician prescribed Jublia. Thankfully I have some extended health coverage because without it I think I may have chosen not to use this medication, particularly when the recommended treatment period is about a year (I believe this has something to do with the length of time a new and treated nail grows in). Anyways, I am very pleased with the results. For the first time in years I have healthy nails. This is about month three, so I'll likely continue using this for a few more months just in case. Maybe the prior treatment with Lamisil somehow primed and benefitted the treatment with Jublia, but really the results were only realized after I switched."

Northline (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 11, 2018

"After 21 years of toe fungus, and trying everything, this (combined with laser treatment and topical Clotrimazole all over the skin of the foot for the first couple months) has finally worked for me! I started about a year ago, with the two months of Clotrimazole on the surrounding skin. Did laser treatment at the beginning. Now all nails are 100% clear. I continue to use Jublia on the last nail to clear just for good measure but I don't use it on the others at all anymore- they are that clear! This is nothing short of a miracle. By the way, did laser before and Clotrimazole many times as well without great results. I got these results by adding, the expensive, but oh so worth it, Jublia. I also change my socks frequently and wash them in very hot water. Good luck brothers and sisters in toe fungus!"

Nailunfail (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 9, 2018

"I have had fungal toenails on 4 toes for decades. I used one bottle of Jublia and could see improvements. Unfortunately, part way through the second bottle I developed an allergic reaction - severe itching and blistering. It is too severe to continue. One application causes the severe blisters, redness, itching and weeping. It is disappointing but not uncommon for me to develop skin allergies. I have also developed reactions to tea tree oil, Vick's vapor rub, benzoyl peroxide."

FMSBlue (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 30, 2018

"I bought it when it with out a prescription. It dissolved my thumbnail which came off completely. The area above nail blistered and itched and was heat sensitive. Nail grew back but came off again. Now a deformed lumpy nail like thing is growing back. I recently briefly treated itchy area with tea tree oil and Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and the itching stopped and blister went away. Feels normal now but looks terrible."

Larry (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2018

"My left big toenail has a fungal infection that affects about 25% of the toenail and has been present for about 4 years. I took 3 months of oral lamisil and the new nail has been growing back perfectly clear. It has grown out about 50%. I started using jublia after I stopped the oral lamisil on the affected part of the nail that hadn't grown out yet. I didn't have any problems until after about 3 months of daily use. About a month ago I started developing small painful, itching, burning blisters around the skin of the big toenail. I stopped using jublia and it took about 3 weeks to clear up. I wasn't sure what caused this but decided to try jublia again on the toenail because I'm paranoid the remaining fungus will spread to my new unaffected nail. Within 48h the small itching blisters returned so I'm sure it is the most-likely cause since I haven't applied anything else to the toenail."

DrJ (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 14, 2018

"On March 2017 I wrote that I was using Jublia and that my toenail was already pink and that in a few more months before the last of it would be gone. It's March 8, 2018 and my toenail is just now totally pink! It took 14-15 months for toenail to totally grow in healthy. I wrote that I was filing the nail very thin, so that the drug could fully penetrate the nail. I continued to do so, but it took so much longer than expected for the nail to totally grown in! In fact, I'm still using it to be extra sure that it's really, totally gone. The nail now, just now, looks like the others. I had no idea a toenail took this long to totally grow back in. I give Jublia two thumbs up, but I've been using it for a long time. Not sure the last 3 months of use was necessary but after so long I wasn't taking any chances. You now would never know which toenail had fungus. And I will use the Jublia until this last bottle is used up. I have to say, I'm thrilled not to have a fugly toenail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Very Happy March 8, 2018