User Reviews for Jublia to treat Onychomycosis, Toenail

Jublia has an average rating of 5.6 out of 10 from a total of 186 ratings for the treatment of Onychomycosis, Toenail. 47% of those users who reviewed Jublia reported a positive effect, while 42% reported a negative effect.

Jublia Rating Summary

5.6/10 average rating

Compare all 19 medications used in the treatment of Onychomycosis, Toenail.

Reviews for Jublia

darrylandre June 12, 2021

“Garbage. Waste of money. One toenail, 3 years, everyday, not even a slight improvement. Save your money and time. Going back on oral meds, only thing that works.”

Supernurse · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 11, 2021

“I'm a Foot care RN. I treat patients feet, including fungal nails. Doctors have ordered this for some of my patients. It works really well when applied daily. Like any topical fungal nail ointments, twice a day is best.. With regular foot care as the debridement of nails is important too, to reduce the thickness so we help the ointment to get in the nails to help kill the fungus more effectively. Fungus lives on the nail bed. It's very contagious. So don't touch the nails. It takes a year approx to go away with treatment, as the toe nails take that long to grow out. Wear socks and shoes and change socks daily. Keep the feet dry.”

Agi · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 4, 2021

“Thank God for Jublia, I had fungus in my left big toe for over a year, I tried so many things including home remedies and nothing works. I visited my PCP September 2020 and he prescribed the drug. However, when the pharmacist told me the cost with my insurance it was $200 + (about $285/235) I laughed because I was astonished. Furthermore, I didn't have the funds to purchase. I left the drug and one day I decided to try goodrx but it didn't work out less. Then a concern pharmacist helped me with a Jublia coupon and it cost me 85$ with my insurance and the coupon stays for refill. When the first bottle was about to finish I notice great change occurring so I went back for a refill and now my toes is 98% healed. Thank God. I wish I could post pictures of what my nail was like 6 months ago and what it is today. Jublia works well for me. I am grateful for the coupon.”

Raz · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 4, 2021

“All of my nails were infected and thick. All yellow. Within a month I saw an improvement. Within a year, most nails were cleared up except for 3. I am coming up on 2 years and believe only one nail still needs a few months. I believe that it is worth the time spent, otherwise I would still be dealing with it. All nails are now the correct thickness, no discolouration. Just waiting for the one big toe to grow out. I am very happy with the product. It just unfortunate that toe nails grow so slow.”

Grateful · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 4, 2021

“I used the nail polish style toenail fungus treatment for two years with no positive results. 6 months ago I started using Jublia and my nails are looking way better. I’ll be able to walk barefoot this summer... and go to yoga classes again. 10/10 rating.”

Dez · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 13, 2021

“I am astounded at the visible improvement in my toenails after just 5 weeks of using Jublia! For years, several of my toenails have had obvious brownish black evidence of fungus. Since using Jublia, there is now a horizontal line across my toenails, below which the new nail growth is pink and healthy-looking! If this is the progress made in just over a month, I am quite confident that this fungus will be eradicated in the recommended 48-week treatment cycle. BTW - thank you to whomever suggested trimming the brush... definitely saves on expensive product waste!”

Crystal August 6, 2019

“I wish I could post before and after pics! I have been using Julia for a year. 4 of 5 affected toes are healed and look completely normal. My big toe is 90%. I was very consistent using the product daily. The brush applicator causes a waste of product. The liquid saturates the brush then dries. On my second bottle, I cut the brush down as far as possible, then I could drop just a drop or two on each nail. The second bottle lasted 6 months longer than the first!”

DP · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 9, 2021

“Have had toe nail fungus for almost 10 years and used Ciclopirox for over two years with zero positive results. I tried Tea Tree Oil and nothing happened. I've been using Jubila daily for six months and my toes nails are nearly all back to looking pink and normal. I will continue using for the suggested 48 weeks, and will hope for the best. Also, no noticeable side effects. From reading these reviews, it's obvious it does not work for some people, but I am really happy that it has worked for me!”

B August 19, 2020

“See a podiatrist first not your GP. See someone who specializes in the feet. They will cut away as much toenail as they can then grind down the nail. If you don't grind down the top of the nail Jublia won't be able to penetrate. Then use Jublia as prescribed. But see a damn podiatrist....they specialize in this stuff”

ViaHuerto · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 25, 2020

“I used Jublia for about a year and then stopped. Six months later one of my big toe nails and all of my smaller nails are completely fungus free. I've gotten refill and am going to focus on the one remaining toe! My toes were bad for almost 10 years before this. I'd say it works but be patient.”

RD · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 28, 2020

“I’ve had fungal toenails since my teens. All my toenails are affected but my the right foot has been more severe, especially my big toenail. I’ve tried everything that includes home remedies to lasers at the podiatrist. About 9 months ago I started using Jublia. I have noticed significant improvement. My toenails grow out very slowly so I don’t expect totally clear nails for a while but they look clearer and thinner.”

Foot nurse December 23, 2020

“I'm a foot care nurse. A patient's doctor prescribed this. I debride her nails to reducing the thickness with sterile tools. It'll take at least a year to go away as it takes a year for toe nails to grow out. Fungus lives in the nail bed. Unless we debride nails the fungal ointment won't easily get in to kill the fungus. Regular foot care via a foot nurse, podiatrist or chiropodist is important as we're the foot specialist's. Medical doctor is important if you want prescribed ointments ongoing, otherwise get over the counter fungo nail. Plus for diabetics foot screenings each year via the doctor, as well as via your foot specialists is very important as foot ulcers that lead to amputations is fully prevented this way. Have patience as no fast fix with fungal nails. It's a rotten nail, the new one is growing underneath. The ointment will prevent the new one also going fungal must be applied twice daily until it's fully gone and that will likely be at least a year.”

Skippy · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 11, 2019

“After 20 years of trying everything under the sun I was able to get Jublia with coupons. I am currently a 63 year old male. The key to my success is that you have to play podiatrist and cut and remove infected toenail that has come away from the nail bed. You have to expose the infected nail bed as much as possible before you apply the Jublia. I kept doing this over and over again until healthy nail started asserting itself as it grew out. As of now, it looks like there are no signs of the fungus, but I am still applying Jublia along the edge of the nail at the end just to make sure I kill any last trace of the fungus. The real test will be when I completely stop using Jublia.”

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 8, 2020

“I had a mild toe nail fungal infection on both of my big toes. My doctor prescribed Jublia for three months and it worked. The new nail coming in looks clear and the old nail has cleared up. I made a follow up appointment with my doctor just to be sure and he assured me it did do its job. I'm quite satisfied.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2014

“Started seeing results within 2 weeks. One bottle usually is prescribed for a 2 wk duration. I am currently on the 3rd bottle & have had no reactions/ side effects so far. Jublia has been much more effective for me than Lamisil and Sporanox without the terrible side effects. Lamisil gave me a chicken pox rash all over my face, and Sporanox had the same effect only not as pronounced. I would strongly recommend Jublia to anybody suffering with toenail fungus.”

Miorica · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 26, 2021

“I have been using Jublia for about six months. The treatment started at the end of August month It is true that the solution wasn't applier each evening sometimes as per recommended prescription.This treatment really works and the toenails look much better One month ago I started to get changes in my vision with terrible headaches that appeared on the daily basis I was wondering if this condition could be as side effect if long term usage of this drug. I will appreciate if I could get a feedback from the manufacturer”

Bob · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 9, 2020

“This product proved 100% effective for my left big toenail. Followed directions to the letter and it worked excellently. I am not a doctor, but I think it is imperative that the 1 year program is necessary. Remember that this treatment kills the fungus, but does not restore a damaged nail. Good Luck”

Northerner · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 14, 2019

“My doctor gave me the prescription for Jubila December 6 2018 and I’ve used it faithfully everyday since. The only toes affected were my big toes and one of those had a minor infection. I literally removed the whole toenail on the bad toe and started using the product. It’s now mid May 2019 and my toenails are both nice pink. I just purchased the second 8 ml bottle and I believe it will last the full 48 weeks of treatment. $140 each so hopefully that’s it. $280 is a small price to pay to clear up the awful itching. I think people may use the product improperly or quit too soon. I sure have found Jublia to be effective.”

Lexi · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 24, 2021

“I am 49 and have had horrible foot and toe nail fungus since I was 17!!!! I went to endless doctors that didn't seem to care. Then I just learned to live with it. A few years ago I was referred to a podiatrist from my family doctor and I started on Julia. I used it for a year. Came off, I think only one or two toenails healed. Then I went back on last year and got remarkable results. Although it could also be related to the fact that I stopped wearing squishy heels.”

Kheaven · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 14, 2020

“I had to nail fungus of my left big toe all my life. Every morning after my shower I applied Jublia for 1 year. Now my nail fungus is gone. The nail grows back with two flat planes that meet somewhat in the middle of the toe from the nail bed to the front edge of the nail. After another year or two the nail flattens out. Amazing. The down side is the cost. My insurance covered almost all of the $8000 for one year supply. If I need the medication again, they will probably refuse to pay for it”

nailedit · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 30, 2019

“My medical insurer and I spent over 200 dollar on Jublia. I wanted to trust it because it seemed to me that for the price, it would be something that works. What happened was all the opposite. When after almost two years I gave up, my nail is actually worse. This so called medicine is a ripoff of sorts. I religiously applied it every day for over a year. How do these companies get away with selling their snake oil is beyond my reasoning. The clinical studies show that the use for 1 years can result in a complete cure in only 15% - 18% cases! ”

Homeschool momma · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 4, 2019

“Yes!!! I have been using it diligently on all ten toes for 7 months now. It took about 5 months to see results but I am so excited that I may finally be able to wear sandals this summer!! I am seeing pink nails again!!!! I am thankful that I have wonderful insurance and my co-pay is low. I have been living with this for 15 years.”

mcmxcix May 31, 2020

“I began experiencing toenail fungus-like symptoms around mid 2017. It was more yellow as I entered into 2018 and soon after my other big toe nail was affected and turning yellow. I finally saw my family physician 2 years later. My left toenail was particularly worse. The nail had thickened so much, it made it nearly impossible to cut it properly. I had deep Beau's lines, worse on my left toe. I was prescribed Jublia for potential fungus. I applied it nearly religiously for one year; and after one year, my nails are mostly healthy. I still have at least an inch of yellow nails. My left toe is mostly healthy; however my fungus was so deep that the healthy nail still hasn't fully grown because the nail that did grow out is still yellow. However, it is a MASSIVE improvement. The lines have disappeared. This medication takes ages to work, if it does. It's been over a year and I still have some yellow. My toenails are slow to grow out, and to help my left toe I am still applying Jublia.”

Kat · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 23, 2019

“Jublia worked on the severe fungal infection that took up half my big toe nail from the moon to the tip. It took 7 months just to kill the fungus (no more slight odor or debris under nail) and then 8 more months to grow out.”

Bre · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 20, 2019

“AMAZING! Under coverage in Canada u paid only $20 per bottle. I suffered for about 10 years with toenail Fungus. Seven of my toes were really bad. So bad one fell off completely! My mother in law told me about Jublia and I was skeptical but WOW! I used EVERYDAY for ONE year. Keep all toe nails short and stay bare foot as much as possible. My nails are doing great and has not come back. I got my first pedicure done and I never thought I would have clear nails again. Thank you Jublia!”

Alberta60 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 3, 2020

“I have only positive things to say about Jublia. Was very sceptical about trying any treatment for my toe fungus. Just thought was something everyone got and was nothing you could do about it. Saw a sign on my doctors door about toe fungus and mentioned that I have that. Doctor prescribed it and after 2 bottles my toe fungus is gone and my fungus that ate away the skin between my toes disappeared as well. Will use the third bottle because I don’t want that coming back. Applied daily exactly as instructed. Was Lucky I had no side effects. Worth giving it a go but understand it doesn’t work for everyone.”

Toronto Joe · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 12, 2016

“20 Years with severe erosion of 8 of 10 nails due to fungus. 18 months with diligent use of Jublia and toes look like when I was 16 years old. Clear as can be. I should add this is a systemic problem in my family. brothers and cousins have had nails removed. This stuff works great. Sorry you have to pay for it and sorry about your prescription costs. ”

NW · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 17, 2021

“I've been using Jublia daily for 8 months now and my toenail has just gotten progressively worse. When I first went to the podiatrist my big toenail was still pink at the bottom and was just yellow at about the top third. My nail is now entirely yellow and about a third has crumbled away at the top.”