User Reviews for Kerydin

Learn more about Kerydin.

Onychomycosis, Toenail 17 reviews 21 medications

4.3
Summary of Kerydin reviews 17 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Kerydin

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using Kerydin for over a year every day on my toenails. I have seen NO improvement. Very disappointed and would not recommend using thus medication."

Snowanonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 26, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using for 8 months. All 10 nails were affected; one of 10 nails is now fungus free. It is obvious that the amount of fungus beneath each nail varies. I was told it can take up to 48 months (4 years) this is encouraging. The curled great toenails no longer give me pain, as they are not as thick and color returning to normal about 1/2 on one and 1/3 on another. Still thinkness in the nails, but it is lessening. I am glad to have found this product. Of course, I hope it won't take the four years, but if it is a success, it won't matter. NOTE: any of your shoes would have the fungus in them. If you continue to wear the same shoes, you are reinfecting yourself. I discarded mine, with the exception of the open toe sandals."

On the Way! October 24, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Kerydin worked REALLY well. It actually did manage to finally clear up a persistent toenail fungal infection that nothing else had worked on. It was unbelievably expensive (better than $500/bottle). The manufacturer provided a coupon card for a year's worth of medication, but by all reports it requires the patient to use this topical medication for up to 48 months to finally clear up an infection for good. So, after the first year, the price jumped back up to unaffordable, and the infection came returned because the treatment wasn't finished. The medication was working, but $6,000/year for the medication after the coupon expires is so much more than I can afford, so I can't complete the treatment."

SadNick August 26, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "My toenail fungus started in 2001. But I ignored it for years, mostly because I wear polish on my toenails and never thought about it. About 18 months ago, one toenail started to curl and they were both getting very thick and icky. I tried Lamasil (oral) and within days had a major allergic reaction, with hives everywhere and red welts on my face and neck. My podiatrist wasn't hopeful about this being a cure. But I had to try. I apply it every single morning. I don't think I've missed a single day. My toenails are about 2/3 grown out, the curl in the left toenail has flattened out and the nail has grown out enough so that the thickness is almost gone. I'm very hopeful that by December 2016 it'll be all gone."

indyb (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 8, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "My nails were infected 15 mo ago after a pedicure in a fancy expensive spa. Nothing had worked - orals, topicals; prescription, "natural". Podiatrist told me that the only option was laser treatment. Eventually one of my finger nails got infected and I did ask a dermatologist for help. He told me that my problem is not the fungus, but yeast and did recommend Kerydin. Yes, it is expensive and many insurances do not cover it, but it DID WORK! The trick to ask for a 10 ml bottle from the very beginning (starting with your free first dose), that even with me needing to treat my 11 nails lasts for over 2 months. Now, 5 months later, my finger nail and all but the great toe nails (that still have a 1/8 in line on the tips) are all clear."

realdrmom June 3, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have been using this medicine for about 6 months. I had 1 toenail on each foot affected. It causes swelling in my ankles and knee. I have seen an improvement on my left foot but not that much on my right, but I used it for the same amount of time. It is swelling my feet too much. I will be stopping the use of it today. My doctor wanted me to hang in there with it. But I can not walk with this product. I switched to putting it on at night, I thought that would help the swelling but it has not. Too difficult to walk with the swelling."

woodie2 May 30, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Been using for 10 months and no improvement whatsoever. Very frustrating. Terrible packaging. I accidentally knocked over bottle and lost half of it on my sofa. Waste of time and money."

Margarita33 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 23, 2016

"I have struggled with nail for 8 or ten years. All but two toenails were dark. The big toes were thick and tender. I had tried all the home remedies and four bottles of Formula 3 bought from my podiatrist. The Formula 3 was the only thing that gave minimal results. My dermatologist prescribed Kerydin which is working great for me. I was applying twice a day for the first two months. This caused redness and peeling so I cut back to once a day. After four months of use, I can wear sandals again. My left pinky toenail is still thick but will probably heal in time. I'm sorry it isn't working for everyone but keep trying different things. You never know what might work for you. I'm blessed that my insurance covers this or I couldn't afford it."

Antisocial (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 21, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Used for 4 months .. no improvement. My insurance covered the first prescription. Requested a refill and my insurance covered $290. The remaining balance was my responsibility .... $1,000K. No joke. Is this pharmaceutical company smoking something? LOL. I promptly refused the refill and will find another alternative."

GinaMcJ March 17, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Don't believe the positive comments. I have seen zero improvement in 5 months. How the company can justify their retail price is beyond me."

Alfred2 March 7, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've had infected nails since I was a child (20 years). After multiple courses of Lamisil and multiple other "natural" remedies, I never saw results. I've been using Kerydin for 6 months now and it has been a miracle product for me. ALL on my nails except for one big toe are clear and have grown out. The big toe was by far the worst (very thick, ingrown and sensitive to any pressure) and it is almost completely clear. The drops do dry out the skin around my toes and I've had some peeling but it's SO worth it!! With a promotion, I paid no co-pay for 5 moths and am now paying $75 monthly. This product has been a miracle drug for me and I'd happily pay more,"

Natalie P February 19, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "It is super expensive. I've used it one year now for four toenails. I helped one nail somewhat. Three toenails are still having the problem. NOT a success. Pure rip off to make money"

tkreith (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 17, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've been using every day for five months and do not see any improvement. I might as well be putting water on them."

Selleg1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 15, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I am using Kerydin for a year now. It has somewhat improved. For the cost of Kerydin, this medication is not satisfactory but rather an absolute rip off"

tkreith (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 10, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "My nails are clearing up and looking better after several years of hiding them. I use kerydim twice a day and keep my nails cut short."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 21, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I've been battling toenail fungus for just over two years on each of my big toes. They are thicker but that is not noticeable to anyone but me. What bothers me most and what others see is the black, disgusting appearance on the outside of both nails. All summer was spent hiding my feet from others when wearing flip slips and sandals. For over a year I brushed on a topical solution that I bought directly from my podiatrist. The black sides became nastier and more visible than ever. Three weeks ago, he gave me a sample of kerydin and ordered a prescription for me. I have been using this for only three weeks and, although still black, the improvement is amazing. I wish I had taken a before picture. Still black but SO much better."

mythreechildren2001 October 11, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "Not seeing any improvement with this medication. Was using another medication prior to this and it's a cheaper, over the counter product, and it at least seemed to stun the fungus and stop it's production into the nail beds."

reacton May 13, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I have not missed a day of treatment and have not seen any change in my nail. I have one more refill to go, so remain hopeful but doubtful I will see any change."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2015