User Reviews for Penlac Nail Lacquer

Learn more about Penlac Nail Lacquer.

Onychomycosis, Fingernail 2 reviews 20 medications

Onychomycosis, Toenail 1 reviews 21 medications

Summary of Penlac Nail Lacquer reviews 3 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Penlac Nail Lacquer

For Onychomycosis, Fingernail "Worked quickly and well. I learned by trial that trimming/filing away dead pieces of nail once a week when removing is key for it to work."

NC Jim S (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 2, 2016

For Onychomycosis, Fingernail "Been using the cream form ciclopirox for two weeks. My nails are less painful and I have noticed softer skin in the nail because I have keratosis between nail and nail bed. Hopefully in six months my nails will be healthy again."

tATITA December 30, 2010

For Onychomycosis, Toenail "I used this for 2 years and it controlled my fungus but did not get rid of it."

smbaxter1265 May 7, 2009