User Reviews for Efinaconazole topical

Also known as: Jublia

Onychomycosis, Toenail 5.6

Reviews for Efinaconazole topical

Weenie · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 14, 2021

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I have been using this product for 5 months now and not getting any better. Applicator is useless!”

Marie January 10, 2021

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “To expensive, this little bottle and doesn’t work really well in my personal opinion, and other friends who been treated they to say the same. Ridiculous price. The take the advantage there are not generic for this.”

John · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 6, 2021

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “Had all five toes affected on one foot and normal on other foot. Jublia starting working on the big toe but then the condition slowly reverted to its original fungal state. The medication had no effect on the other four toenails despite having used it religiously for 12 months according to directions .”

Raz · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 4, 2021

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “All of my nails were infected and thick. All yellow. Within a month I saw an improvement. Within a year, most nails were cleared up except for 3. I am coming up on 2 years and believe only one nail still needs a few months. I believe that it is worth the time spent, otherwise I would still be dealing with it. All nails are now the correct thickness, no discolouration. Just waiting for the one big toe to grow out. I am very happy with the product. It just unfortunate that toe nails grow so slow.”

Fred · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 3, 2021

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “It was a waste of money and a ripoff. Fungi Nail worked better.”

Not working · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 26, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “Not working. The only difference I see is that the infection spread and my toe nail dried out and now I have half a nail. I use RX PRESCRIPTION and only pay $40. I decided to use this instead of lamysil to protect my liver, but I will definitely ask doctor for prescription because Jublia is not working after 6-8 months of use.”

Foot nurse December 23, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I'm a foot care nurse. A patient's doctor prescribed this. I debride her nails to reducing the thickness with sterile tools. It'll take at least a year to go away as it takes a year for toe nails to grow out. Fungus lives in the nail bed. Unless we debride nails the fungal ointment won't easily get in to kill the fungus. Regular foot care via a foot nurse, podiatrist or chiropodist is important as we're the foot specialist's. Medical doctor is important if you want prescribed ointments ongoing, otherwise get over the counter fungo nail. Plus for diabetics foot screenings each year via the doctor, as well as via your foot specialists is very important as foot ulcers that lead to amputations is fully prevented this way. Have patience as no fast fix with fungal nails. It's a rotten nail, the new one is growing underneath. The ointment will prevent the new one also going fungal must be applied twice daily until it's fully gone and that will likely be at least a year.”

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 8, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I had a mild toe nail fungal infection on both of my big toes. My doctor prescribed Jublia for three months and it worked. The new nail coming in looks clear and the old nail has cleared up. I made a follow up appointment with my doctor just to be sure and he assured me it did do its job. I'm quite satisfied.”

Susan November 5, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “Really bad experience with Jublia for fungal nails, so expensive little bottler, with no good result.”

Toenail Fungus · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 25, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I’ve used this product for over a year - it is prescribed for about a year. There us no sign of the fungus dissipating. The drug has maintained it a a certain level but it is not better. This drug is also expensive so if it’s not doing it’s job - and it’s not- then I will discontinue it. As a result I can’t recommend it.”

Karim October 12, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I bought a 4 ml bottle for CAD 120.00 from Shopper drug mart in Kanata. Unfortunately the brush was torn from the very first few application, I am not ready to pay this amount every week so I bought an OTC solution where the application is easier and the cost almost one third of Jublia cost. I will never use it again. I did not have the time to use it, so I will rate 1 out 0f 10.”

Reg · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 28, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “This product Jublia does not work on my fungal nails even after 1 year of use. The use of vinegar will do better and you will save money.”

RD · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 28, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I’ve had fungal toenails since my teens. All my toenails are affected but my the right foot has been more severe, especially my big toenail. I’ve tried everything that includes home remedies to lasers at the podiatrist. About 9 months ago I started using Jublia. I have noticed significant improvement. My toenails grow out very slowly so I don’t expect totally clear nails for a while but they look clearer and thinner.”

Darcy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 27, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “Have used Jublia twice and both times lost almost all the skin on both feet, even absorbed into my hands which also shed the palms! Had blisters, redness, weeping nails and dryness, worse that the initial problem and look at the cost. This is awful!!!1”

ViaHuerto · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 25, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I used Jublia for about a year and then stopped. Six months later one of my big toe nails and all of my smaller nails are completely fungus free. I've gotten refill and am going to focus on the one remaining toe! My toes were bad for almost 10 years before this. I'd say it works but be patient.”

B August 19, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “See a podiatrist first not your GP. See someone who specializes in the feet. They will cut away as much toenail as they can then grind down the nail. If you don't grind down the top of the nail Jublia won't be able to penetrate. Then use Jublia as prescribed. But see a damn podiatrist....they specialize in this stuff”

Bob · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 4, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “It didn't work I bought two bottles almost $300 and it didn't work oh, I get it I did it wrong because I had two bottles I had more than 48 weeks worth I did it for around 68 weeks and it didn't work. Someone at the farmers market told me to buy the natural path cure it worked they told me and it was cheap.”

Lisa · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 7, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “spent ~1000 with no results”

Princess · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 5, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “Have applied daily for 26 weeks and almost all grown out. $114/bottle CDN$. Don’t think this bottle will take me to week 42 but will get another. I’m happy so far.”

mcmxcix May 31, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I began experiencing toenail fungus-like symptoms around mid 2017. It was more yellow as I entered into 2018 and soon after my other big toe nail was affected and turning yellow. I finally saw my family physician 2 years later. My left toenail was particularly worse. The nail had thickened so much, it made it nearly impossible to cut it properly. I had deep Beau's lines, worse on my left toe. I was prescribed Jublia for potential fungus. I applied it nearly religiously for one year; and after one year, my nails are mostly healthy. I still have at least an inch of yellow nails. My left toe is mostly healthy; however my fungus was so deep that the healthy nail still hasn't fully grown because the nail that did grow out is still yellow. However, it is a MASSIVE improvement. The lines have disappeared. This medication takes ages to work, if it does. It's been over a year and I still have some yellow. My toenails are slow to grow out, and to help my left toe I am still applying Jublia.”

Bob · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 9, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “This product proved 100% effective for my left big toenail. Followed directions to the letter and it worked excellently. I am not a doctor, but I think it is imperative that the 1 year program is necessary. Remember that this treatment kills the fungus, but does not restore a damaged nail. Good Luck”

Azzi · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 3, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I have used the product now for 5 years daily. It controls the fungus but I still have it. It may be considered mild by some but I still have 6 nails affected. I wish it would be totally gone.”

Kheaven · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 14, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I had to nail fungus of my left big toe all my life. Every morning after my shower I applied Jublia for 1 year. Now my nail fungus is gone. The nail grows back with two flat planes that meet somewhat in the middle of the toe from the nail bed to the front edge of the nail. After another year or two the nail flattens out. Amazing. The down side is the cost. My insurance covered almost all of the $8000 for one year supply. If I need the medication again, they will probably refuse to pay for it”

Alberta60 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 3, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I have only positive things to say about Jublia. Was very sceptical about trying any treatment for my toe fungus. Just thought was something everyone got and was nothing you could do about it. Saw a sign on my doctors door about toe fungus and mentioned that I have that. Doctor prescribed it and after 2 bottles my toe fungus is gone and my fungus that ate away the skin between my toes disappeared as well. Will use the third bottle because I don’t want that coming back. Applied daily exactly as instructed. Was Lucky I had no side effects. Worth giving it a go but understand it doesn’t work for everyone.”

Angie February 2, 2020

Jublia (efinaconazole) for Onychomycosis, Toenail: “First my doctor told me to use tea tree oil- waste of 6 months. I finally got this. Lab tests show 100% efficiency for 15-18% of patients- I'm not one of them. Close to 2 years now on Jublia and I started using bleach on a Q-tip twice daily- wiping it off surrounding skin to avoid irritation. Finally seeing results. The Jublia may have stopped it from spreading to other toes but as an RN doing footcare for years I often saw fungus not spread to the other toes- about 50% didn't. It did cut back on the redness, stopping it spreading and cutting it's perimeters back. I pay 20% of health cost for this drug. Pay the one time fee for laser treatment- it actually does work will save hundreds of dollars over this treatment and save possibly years of treatment”