Efinaconazole topical Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to efinaconazole topical: topical application solution
Along with its needed effects, efinaconazole topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking efinaconazole topical:
- Blistering, burning, itching, pain, stinging, or redness at the application site
- ingrown toenail
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to efinaconazole topical: topical solution
Common (1% to 10%): Ingrown toenail[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Application site dermatitis, application site vesicles, application site pain[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Jublia (efinaconazole topical)." Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Costa Mesa, CA.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about efinaconazole topical
- Efinaconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 126 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
Other brands: Jublia