User Reviews for Kerydin (Page 2)

Onychomycosis, Toenail 4.2

Reviews for Kerydin

tkreith · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 10, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I am using Kerydin for a year now. It has somewhat improved. For the cost of Kerydin, this medication is not satisfactory but rather an absolute rip off”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 21, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: “My nails are clearing up and looking better after several years of hiding them. I use kerydim twice a day and keep my nails cut short.”

mythreechildren2001 October 11, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I've been battling toenail fungus for just over two years on each of my big toes. They are thicker but that is not noticeable to anyone but me. What bothers me most and what others see is the black, disgusting appearance on the outside of both nails. All summer was spent hiding my feet from others when wearing flip slips and sandals. For over a year I brushed on a topical solution that I bought directly from my podiatrist. The black sides became nastier and more visible than ever. Three weeks ago, he gave me a sample of kerydin and ordered a prescription for me. I have been using this for only three weeks and, although still black, the improvement is amazing. I wish I had taken a before picture. Still black but SO much better.”

reacton May 13, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: “Not seeing any improvement with this medication. Was using another medication prior to this and it's a cheaper, over the counter product, and it at least seemed to stun the fungus and stop it's production into the nail beds.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 12, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: “I have not missed a day of treatment and have not seen any change in my nail. I have one more refill to go, so remain hopeful but doubtful I will see any change.”