Histex Side Effects
Generic name: triprolidine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 3, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about triprolidine. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Histex.
Applies to triprolidine: oral solution, oral tablets.
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to triprolidine: compounding powder, oral liquid, oral suspension extended release, oral tablet chewable.
Frequency not reported: Dizziness, drowsiness[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Fever[Ref]
More about Histex (triprolidine)
- Check interactions
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: antihistamines
- En español
Related treatment guides
1. "Product Information. Vanaclear PD (triprolidine)." GM Pharmaceuticals (2018):
2. "Product Information. Histex PD Drops (triprolidine)." Allegis Pharmaceuticals (2018):
3. "Product Information. Histex Syrup (triprolidine)." Allegis Pharmaceuticals (2018):
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.