Crisaborole topical Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to crisaborole topical: topical application ointment
Along with its needed effects, crisaborole topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking crisaborole topical:
- Burning, stinging, swelling, or irritation of the skin
- difficulty with breathing or swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives or welts, itching, or skin rash
- redness of the skin
- swelling of the face, throat, or tongue
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to crisaborole topical: topical ointment
The most frequently reported side effect was application site pain.[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Application site pain[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Hypersensitivity reaction[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Eucrisa (crisaborole topical)." Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Palo Alto,, CA.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about crisaborole topical
Other brands: Eucrisa