Topcare Miconazole 3Pronunciation
Generic Name: miconazole nitrate
Dosage Form: vaginal suppositories, external cream
Topco Miconazole 3 Drug Facts
Miconazole nitrate (200 mg in each suppository)
Miconazole nitrate 2% (external cream)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed suppository wrapper is missing or damaged (each suppository is individually wrapped)
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or cannot be seen
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
suppository: hydrogenated vegetable oil
external cream: benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Suppositories (200 mg) and Miconazole Nitrate Cream (2%)
(Miconazole Nitrate 200 mg per Suppository Plus 2% External Vulvar Cream)
Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
Relieves Associated External Itching and Irritation
3 Vaginal Suppositories with 3 Disposable Applicators plus External Vulvar Cream
Compare to Monistat® 3 active ingredients
Miconazole 3 Carton
|Topcare Miconazole 3 COMBINATION PACK
miconazole nitrate kit
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole Nitrate (AHFS Monograph)
- Miconazole (FDA)
- Sunmark Miconazole 7 (FDA)
- Miconazole (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)
- Other brands: Monistat 7, Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack, Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack, Monistat-Derm