Vectical Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Vectical (calcitriol topical) is a member of the topical antipsoriatics drug class and is commonly used for Psoriasis.
This Vectical price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Vectical topical ointment (3 mcg/g) is around $957 for a supply of 100 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Vectical is available, see calcitriol topical prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Vectical Coupons and Rebates
Vectical offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Vectical CareConnect Patient Savings Card: Eligible Commercially Insured Patients - may pay no more than $35 per prescription (30-day supply); for additional information contact the program at 855-280-0543.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Vectical
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Vectical (calcitriol)
More about Vectical (calcitriol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics