Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 17, 2020.
Generic name: CALCITRIOL 3ug in 1g
Dosage form: ointment
Apply VECTICAL Ointment to affected areas twice daily, morning and evening
• The maximum weekly dose should not exceed 200 grams.
• 2 to 6 years of age: the maximum weekly dose should not exceed 100 grams
• 7 years of age and older: the maximum weekly dose should not exceed 200 grams
VECTICAL Ointment should not be applied to the eyes, lips, or facial skin.
VECTICAL Ointment is for topical use only.
VECTICAL Ointment is not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
More about Vectical (calcitriol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics
- FDA Approval History
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.