TOBI Podhaler Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
TOBI Podhaler (tobramycin) is a member of the aminoglycosides drug class and is commonly used for Bacterial Infection and Cystic Fibrosis.
TOBI Podhaler Prices
This TOBI Podhaler price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for TOBI Podhaler inhalation capsule 28 mg is around $386 for a supply of 8 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
TOBI Podhaler is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic TOBI Podhaler availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
TOBI Podhaler Coupons and Rebates
TOBI Podhaler offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Tobi Podhaler PodCare+ Co-pay Program: You may be eligible to receive a $0 prescription co-pay with savings of up to $14,000 annually; for additional information contact the program at 877-999-8624.
|Applies to:||Tobi Podhaler|
|Number of uses:||Once per month until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for TOBI Podhaler
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Tobi Podhaler (tobramycin)
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the physician. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Tobi Podhaler (tobramycin) Powder; Inhalation
More about TOBI Podhaler (tobramycin)
- TOBI Podhaler Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: aminoglycosides