Sancuso Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Sancuso (granisetron) is a member of the 5HT3 receptor antagonists drug class and is commonly used for Nausea/Vomiting - Chemotherapy Induced.
This Sancuso price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Sancuso transdermal film, extended release (3.1 mg/24 hr) is around $566 for a supply of 1 films, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Sancuso is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Sancuso availability.
Transdermal Film, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Sancuso Coupons and Rebates
Sancuso offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Sancuso Copay Assistance Card Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay only $20 per patch per month; maximum $1200 per month for 4 or more patches; for additional information contact the program at 800-676-5884.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Sancuso
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Rx Solutions Program (Sancuso)
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- This Company also offers a Reimbursement Program and Copay Assistance Card Program.
- Sancuso (granisetron) Transdermal Patch
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Sancuso (granisetron)
More about Sancuso (granisetron)
- Sancuso Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: 5HT3 receptor antagonists