Luxiq Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Luxiq (betamethasone topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Dermatological Disorders, and others.
This Luxiq price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Luxiq topical foam 0.12% is around $477 for a supply of 50 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Luxiq is available, see betamethasone topical prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Luxiq Coupons and Rebates
Luxiq offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Luxiq
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Luxiq (betamethasone valerate)
More about Luxiq (betamethasone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids