Lopressor HCT Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lopressor HCT (hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol) is a member of the beta blockers with thiazides drug class and is commonly used for High Blood Pressure.
Lopressor HCT Prices
This Lopressor HCT price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lopressor HCT oral tablet (25 mg-50 mg) is around $225 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Lopressor HCT is available, see hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Lopressor HCT Coupons and Rebates
Lopressor HCT offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Lopressor HCT
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lopressor HCT (metoprolol tartrate-hydrochlorothiazide) Tablet
More about Lopressor HCT (hydrochlorothiazide / metoprolol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
Other brands: Dutoprol