Jevtana Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Jevtana (cabazitaxel) is a member of the mitotic inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Prostate Cancer.
This Jevtana price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Jevtana intravenous solution (60 mg/1.5 mL) is around $11,297 for a supply of 1.5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Jevtana Coupons and Rebates
Jevtana offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Jevtana
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel)
Provider: Sanofi Patient Connection Program
- Must have no prescription insurance, be ineligible for any state and federal programs
- At or below 500% of FPL for oncology products and at or below 250% of FPL for all other products
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Negative decision may be appealed. Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. Exceptions to guidelines considered. Patients who do not file taxes must either request a 4506-T form from the IRS, submit proof of benefits received (such as Social Security) Earning Statement, or submit W2's of the person who is supporting them financially. Healthcare provider must contact the Program for REORDER FORMS. *On most medications, excluding Lovenox, patients with Medicare Part D may be considered if they are not eligible for Low Income Subsidy, and they have spent at least 5% of annual household income on out-of-pocket costs for medications.
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel) Injection
More about Jevtana (cabazitaxel)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: mitotic inhibitors
- FDA Approval History