Forfivo XL Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Forfivo XL (bupropion) is a member of the miscellaneous antidepressants drug class and is commonly used for Depression and Major Depressive Disorder.
Forfivo XL Prices
This Forfivo XL price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Forfivo XL oral tablet, extended release (450 mg/24 hours) is around $476 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Forfivo XL is available, see bupropion prices.
Oral Tablet, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Forfivo XL Coupons and Rebates
Forfivo XL offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Forfivo XL Savings Coupon: Commercially Insured Patients - Pay no more than $28 on each of up to 12 prescriptions; limit one savings offer per person for length of program; for additional information contact the program at 844-728-3479.
|Applies to:||Forfivo XL|
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Forfivo XL
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Forfivo XL (bupropion) Tablet; Extended Release
More about Forfivo XL (bupropion)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- FDA Approval History