Desonate Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Desonate (desonide topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema and others.
This Desonate price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Desonate topical gel 0.05% is around $597 for a supply of 60 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Desonate is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Desonate availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Desonate Coupons and Rebates
Desonate offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Desonate Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay $0 Co-pay with savings of up to $200 per fill with unlimited fills; for additional assistance contact the program at 866-463-3634.
|Number of uses:||4 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Desonate
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Bayer Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription insurance, be ineligible for any state and federal programs
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Desonate (desonide) Gel
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Desonate (desonide)
More about Desonate (desonide topical)
- Desonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical steroids