Cequa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Cequa (cyclosporine ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents drug class and is commonly used for Dry Eye Disease.
The cost for Cequa ophthalmic solution 0.09% is around $539 for a supply of 60, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Cequa is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Cequa availability.
This Cequa price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|60 (6 x 10 each)||$8.98||$538.81|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Cequa Coupons and Rebates
Cequa offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Cequa Copay Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as low as $5 per 1-month supply OR $10 per 3-month supply; free home delivery available; for additional information contact the program at 833-442-3782.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Cequa
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Cequa (cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Solution
More about Cequa (cyclosporine ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents
- FDA Approval History
- Other brands