Azulfidine Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Azulfidine (sulfasalazine) is a member of the 5-aminosalicylates drug class and is commonly used for Alopecia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, and others.
The cost for Azulfidine oral tablet 500 mg is around $176 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|300||$1.63 – $1.69||$488.79 – $507.97|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Azulfidine Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Azulfidine offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings or copay card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Healthcare providers may order samples of Azulfidine by visiting the PfizerPro website or calling 800-505-4426.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Contact the program
Form more information phone: 800-505-4426 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Azulfidine
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach MedicationsElligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Azulfidine (sulfasalazine) Tablet
- Azulfidine En-Tab (sulfasalazine)
More information please phone: 888-796-1234 Visit Website
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Azulfidine (sulfasalazine) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Azulfidine (sulfasalazine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (3)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Generic availability
- Drug class: 5-aminosalicylates
- En español