Diurex Water Pills XPL
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 29, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: CAFFEINE 100mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-406
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Caffeine Anhydrous, 100 mg
For relief of symptoms associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods including:
- temporary water retention
- full feeling
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
When using this product, limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one to two cups of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One (1) pill (100mg) or two (2) pills (200 mg maximum strength) every 3 to 4 hours while symptoms persist, not to exceed 8 pills in a 24 hour period.
- Start taking 5 or 6 days before onset of period and continue use until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 30 mg/pill
- **Contents sealed: Each DIUREX light green colored, round shaped pill bears the identifying mark "ALVA" and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Acacia, calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, stearic acid and titanium dioxide.
|DIUREX WATER PILLS
caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
More about caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 26 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Caffeine Citrate
- Caffeine citrate injection/oral liquid
- Caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Caffeine citrate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- ... +3 more