SUNMARK MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 25, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: STRATEGIC SOURCING SERVICES LLC
NDC Code: 49348-171
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
• stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
• a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product.These could be signs of a serious condition.
• you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
• shake well before use
• do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
• dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
• drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 to 4 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)|
|children 6 to 11 years||1 to 2 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
• each 15 mL tablespoon contains: magnesium 500 mg
• store at room temperature and avoid freezing
• close cap tightly after use
purified water, sodium hypochlorite
|SUNMARK MILK OF MAGNESIA ORIGINAL
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - STRATEGIC SOURCING SERVICES LLC (116956644)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture(49348-171), relabel(49348-171)|