Magnesium Citrate by CVS
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 20, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
NDC Code: 69842-763
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- abdorominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
- taking any other drug.
- Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures between 46° and 86°F (8° and 30° C)
- shake well before using
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz in 24 hours maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
- each fl oz contains: magnesium 290 mg
- each fl oz contains: sodium 1 mg
benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavor, sucralose, water
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER EVIDENT TWIST- OFF CAP IS MISSING, BROKEN OR SEPARATED FROM NECKRING
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|