Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 6, 2020.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 5mg in 1mL, Glycerin 9mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-3416
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
*lf used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium borate decahydrate; and sodium citrate dihydrate.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|