Night Time Cold and Flu by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-344
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis,or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains; potassium 5 mg
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 19 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® NYQUIL® COLD & FLU*
Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Headache, Fever, Sore Throat, Minor Aches & Pains
- Runny Nose
FL OZ (mL)
For Ages 12 Years & Over
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUPOR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
|NIGHT TIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.