PC10 Pill - green capsule/oblong, 20mm
Pill with imprint PC10 is Green, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Cold and Flu Nighttime Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15 mg / doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms; Cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15 mg / doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PC10
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 15 mg / doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
- 20.00 mm
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "PC10"
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (3)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine drug information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.