Medications for Liver Disease
The term "liver disease" can apply to many diseases and disorders that cause the liver to function improperly or cease functioning. Abnormal results of liver function tests often suggest liver disease.
Topics under Liver Disease
- Bile Acid Synthesis Disorders (2 drugs)
- Cholestatic Pruritus in Alagille Syndrome (2 drugs)
- Hepatic Coma (3 drugs)
- Hepatic Tumor (20 drugs in 2 topics)
- Hyperbilirubinemia (1 drug)
- Liver Cirrhosis (9 drugs in 3 topics)
- Liver Metastasis in Adenocarcinoma (1 drug)
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (11 drugs)
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction (6 drugs)
- Portal Hypertension (2 drugs)
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (2 drugs)
Learn more about Liver Disease
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.