Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Caffeine 100mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine Anhydrous, 100 mg.......................................Diuretic
For relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
When using this product, limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One pill (100 mg) or two pills (200 mg) every 3 to 4 hours wile symptoms persist.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 90 mg/pill
- Identification: Light green colored, round pill bearing the identifying mark "ALVA".
- **Contents sealed: Contents packaged in a bottle with a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- Serious side effects associated with this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Acacia, calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.