Medically reviewed on June 16, 2017.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Caffeine 100mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Caffeine Anhydrous, 100 mg
For relief of symptoms associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods including:
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling
- taking any other medications
- under 18 years of age. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
When using this product, limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause:
- occasional rapid heart beat.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one to two cups of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One pill (100 mg) or two pills (200 mg maximum strength) every 3 to 4 hours wile symptoms persist, not to exceed 8 pills in a 24 hour period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Recommended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Calcium content: 30 mg/pill
- Identification: Light green colored, round pill bearing the identifying mark "ALVA".
- **Contents sealed: Contents packaged in a bottle with a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Acacia, calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake, ethyl vanillin, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Diurex Ultra (caffeine)
- Diurex Ultra Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants