Can meloxicam cause drowsiness and headache?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 15, 2019.
The side effects for meloxicam don't mention drowsiness (actually meloxicam can cause insomnia) but does mention dizziness. But headache is a common, less serious side effect of meloxicam.
For more information click on the link: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/meloxicam-side-effects.html
Related Medical Questions
- Meloxicam vs Ibuprofen, what's the difference?
- Can I take Meloxicam and Aleve or Tylenol together?
- How long do I wait after taking 400 mg ibuprofen to take 15 mg of meloxicam?
- Is meloxicam very similar to Celebrex?
- Is meloxicam a narcotic?
- Is meloxicam helpful in gout treatment?
- Is meloxicam a sulfa drug?
- Meloxicam Information for Consumers
- Meloxicam Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Meloxicam (detailed)