How many doses/drops are in Restasis MultiDose?
One bottle of Restasis MultiDose (cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion) contains a little over 120 doses/drops. One drop of Restasis MultiDose should be administered into each eye twice daily, amounting to 4 drops total, which means that one bottle should last a little longer than 30 days. For a 90-day supply, patients will be given 3 bottles at a time.
A prescription of non-multidose Restasis (cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion) comes with 30 or 60 single-use vials. One single-use vial can be used to administer two drops, one in each eye, immediately after opening. Patients are intended to use two vials per day about 12 hours apart. Thirty single-use vials provide a 15-day supply, while 60 vials provide a 30-day supply.
Restasis is the same price whether it is supplied in multidose bottles or single-use vials. Prices will vary depending on the pharmacy and your insurance coverage.
Related medical questions
- Is there a generic for Restasis eye drops?
- Why is Restasis so expensive?
- Can you get Restasis eye drops over the counter?
- Are there any Restasis withdrawal symptoms?
- What is the difference between Cequa and Restasis?
- Can Restasis and Xiidra be used together?
- Does Restasis make your eyelashes fall out?
- Is Restasis a steroid eye drop?
- Is there a Restasis savings or copay card?
- How does Xiidra differ from OTC dry eye treatments?
- How many times can you use a vial of Restasis?
- Restasis Information for Consumers
- Restasis prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side Effects of Restasis (detailed)