Who makes or manufactures Stribild?
- Stribild is a prescription medication used to treat HIV and is made by Gilead Sciences Inc. You can contact Gilead at 1-650-574-3000. They are located in Foster City, California.
- View their full contact information, marketed prescription products and latest industry news here.
Stribild is four prescription medicines in one tablet used to treat Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) in people 12 years of age and older. The Stribild tablet contains the medicines elvitegravir, cobicistat, emtricitabine, and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. Stribild is taken once a day with food.
It can be used in people who have not received anti-HIV-1 medicines in the past, or in certain people to replace their current anti-HIV-1 medicines. Stribild is not used with other antiretroviral medicines.
It is not known if Stribild is safe and effective in children under 12 years of age or who weigh under 77 lbs (35 kgs).
Learn more: What is Stribild?
This is not all the information you need to know about Stribild (elvitegravir, cobicistat, emtricitabine, and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) for safe and effective use and does not take the place of talking to your doctor about your treatment. Review the full Stribild information here, and discuss this information and any questions you have with your doctor or other health care provider.
- Pharmaceutical companies. Gilead Sciences Inc. Drugs.com. Accessed August 1, 2021 at https://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/gilead-sciences-inc-61.html
- Contact us. Gilead.com. Accessed August 1, 2021 at https://www.gilead.com/utility/contact
Related medical questions
- Does Stribild cause weight gain?
- What medicines should not be taken with Stribild?
- How long does it take for Stribild to work?
- Can Stribild be crushed?
- Genvoya vs Stribild for HIV - How do they compare?
- Is Stribild used for PrEP?
- Is Genvoya better than Stribild?
- How do you increase your CD4 count?
- What is an undetectable HIV viral load?
- Can Descovy be used for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV?
- Modafinil vs Adderall: What's the difference?