How much and how often can an adult take Coricicin HBP Cough and Cold?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Apr 18, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
The recommended dose is as follows.
Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 tablets every 6 hours, not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold is used for temporary relief of cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. It also temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold.
Related Medical Questions
- What is the difference between Mucinex D and Mucinex DM?
- If I'm on fluoxetine, what can I take for a bad cough associated with a cold or strep throat?
- Bromfed DM - can this be purchased without a prescription?
- Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief. Can I give a small dose of this medicine to my child?
- How much is 10 mL in teaspoons or tablespoons?
- What antibiotics are used to treat bronchitis?
Related Support Groups
- Cough (264 questions, 401 members)