ZA48 Pill - white capsule-shape
Pill with imprint ZA48 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 500 mg. It is supplied by BluePoint Laboratories.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of Bipolar Disorder; Mania; Migraine Prevention; Seizures; Epilepsy and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ZA48
- 500 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- BluePoint Laboratories
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68084-0415||Amerisource Health Services|
Related images for "ZA48"
More about divalproex sodium
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (493)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- En español
- Divalproex sodium drug information
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.