YS 01 (Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg)
This pill with imprint "YS 01" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg. It is supplied by Carlsbad Technology, Inc..
Clonidine is used in the treatment of opiate withdrawal; anxiety; adhd; pain; perimenopausal symptoms (and more), and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Clonidine 0.1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about clonidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 427 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- Clonidine Epidural Injection
- Clonidine Extended-Release Tablets
- Clonidine Extended-Release Oral Suspension
- Clonidine Extended-Release Tablets (Hypertension)
- Clonidine Patches
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.