WPI 3 (Paliperidone Extended-Release 3 mg)
Pill with imprint WPI 3 is White, Round and has been identified as Paliperidone Extended-Release 3 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Pharma, Inc..
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of schizoaffective disorder; schizophrenia and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Paliperidone 3 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for WPI 3
Related Images for "WPI 3"
More about paliperidone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 336 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Paliperidone injection
- Paliperidone Extended-Release Tablets
- Paliperidone (Advanced Reading)
- Paliperidone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)