WPI 1.5 (Paliperidone extended-release 1.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "WPI 1.5" is Beige, Round and has been identified as Paliperidone extended-release 1.5 mg. It is manufactured by Actavis Pharma, Inc..
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of schizoaffective disorder; schizophrenia; bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; autism (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Paliperidone 1.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about paliperidone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 128 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Paliperidone extended-release tablets
- Paliperidone injection
- Paliperidone (Advanced Reading)
- Paliperidone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.